Disneyland Paris in Jan?

Paflyers

Mouseketeer
I am planning a Birthday Trip. Is January an alright time to go? Does it snow in Paris? I've never been, so I do not know the weather patterns. What month would be the best to visit?

If you not go in the first week of January (school holidays) January will be a quiet time, especially during the week. But weatherwise it can go all ways, wet, snow, windy, or dry. Be prepared for everything. Bring layers.

April/May usually has the best weather, in my opinion. Not too cold, not too hot. Less chance of rain. Just avoid all the holidays in these months.

It does snow in Paris, but it is usually just flakes falling and it rarely settles on the ground. Having said that, I have been there when it has settled and the park looks beautiful (see photos below), but it was incredibly cold! It's good though that many attractions are indoors or there are undercover routes between them.

The range of temperatures in January really can vary quite considerably. This year (2023) the highest temp was 15°C (59°F) which was on New Year's Day, while the lowest was -3°C (27°F) on the 29th.

VMDI1534.JPGIOSX3739.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter