DisneyDMBNut FINALLY got her dream wedding!! VR Trip Report

Thank you very much...I got the raw video tonight from one of the cameras...I was so excited to see all the stuff that happened before I went out on deck and to hear the music playing during our photos..I had no idea he played all during the photos!

I love your trip report and your wedding photos are just stunning :thumbsup2

Loved your dress, the cake and the flowers - really nice job :banana: and thanks for sharing :cheer2:

Oooh and congratulations party:

I really enjoyed reading your report. I am in the beginning stages of planning a VR for 2012 and was debating whether to do the beach one or the one on the deck. I was also very concerned that my youngest son may be left out of the Palo section of it as he will be 16. With the other children being old enough to join us, that might not work out too well.

if you do the CC ceremony, your son will be able to go into Palo for the reception immediately following the ceremony.

Good luck! I loved all the planning!

Just read through your VR Trip Report. Such a beautiful ceremony. We are planning a DCL VR in June 2012. Can't wait! I'm sure I'll be asking for your advice on planning, etc.

Just read through your VR Trip Report. Such a beautiful ceremony. We are planning a DCL VR in June 2012. Can't wait! I'm sure I'll be asking for your advice on planning, etc.

Thank you!!:lovestruc

I can't believe it was 3 years ago..seems like yesterday. I also can't believe how many cruise brides there are now..when I was planning, there wasn't much information out there.

Enjoy and let me know if I can help!

Thanks! I love reading about everyone's weddings and vow renewals. I feel like I am obsessed with these boards!!! So excited!

if you do the CC ceremony, your son will be able to go into Palo for the reception immediately following the ceremony.

Good luck! I loved all the planning!

I am here again looking at the pictures...LOL Ok.. so I re-read the entire ceremony. Still nothing in concrete for us except that our cruise is now booked along with 20 of our friends/family.

Can't believe that I just found this TR! It was so much fun to be a part of your special celebration. Again! Again! Again!

Love you big time,
RB Cheri

(hey, do me a favor and take down that hideous picture of me on the Roy balcony)

nope...you are too little, too late...I loved our afternoon on the Roy taunting the people still in the terminal waiting to board!! LOOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter