Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I was also going to ask this, but didn't want to come off snarky. I had asked multiple cast members both at Disney World and DVC until they closed last night and they all said that Disney never issued an official time. I had only heard 7am rumored over on the DVC thread.
I called in with a question and they said they didn't know what day it would open up. That was after it was all posted on their website.

Just a reminder to refresh periodically so your browser doesn't log you out!

I belive this is the best course of action. Only logging out then back in if necessary.

It is my hope.... this allows us to bypass the mellinium falcon page/pink castle/stitch page etc. (These are the "waiting room pages" for those who are wondering what im talking about)

Will this calendar just show up at 7? I dont see anything yet. Hope I am in the right spot.
IT has been working all night putting the final programming in, at 7am or close to 7am on your refresh it should be live, it works the same ad If you were trying to book a fp before 7am on your fp 60 day mark, once the hour hits there should be a change

Looking at the wording, it looks that link to calendar is where you check availability before purchasing tickets. Not entirely sure that’s where you go to make the reservations plus you don’t go through any signing into your Disney account.
Where are you seeing a link to a calendar?

Besides clicking the link in the first post, where do you find the same thing on the website?
There isn't a path yet. That will all happen when it goes live, presumable at 7:00 am.
Someone just snagged a link during training, and it proves one step of the process is live. I am sure Disney felt safe releasing that link because it doesn't do anything yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter