• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

That seems a little churlish and not like you at all. Has the 7am est been confirmed anywhere? This is a good humoured thread and I am grateful to @Raggou for starting it and to everyone else who is trying to help.
Yes the 7am was confirmed. I understand that the thread does no harm, but i did go around yesterday posting to not open a new one, of course the only one this affects is me when having to read another thread about the same info and then people from other threads might have information not shared on this new one and vice versa.
It's been a long 5 months, carry pob everyone, and good lurch
Fyi i will not have time to monitor this one so please any off topic or off DIS guideline post please report

That seems a little churlish and not like you at all. Has the 7am est been confirmed anywhere? This is a good humoured thread and I am grateful to @Raggou for starting it and to everyone else who is trying to help.

I appreciate it, just thought it would be good to have a one-stop shop.

@yulilin3 Sorry I truly did not see your posts indicating not to do this. Or I would not have.
My apologies if I did the "wrong" thing. I would like to leave this post up and continue to provide updates as well as a place for like minded individuals to converge

I will continue to update until the system is live.

My apologies if I did the "wrong" thing. I would like to leave this post up and continue to provide updates as well as a place for like minded individuals to converge. I will continue to update until the system is live.
Don’t you dare leave us now. Not even for a comfort break, coffee, shower.... nothing.😂

Looking at the wording, it looks that link to calendar is where you check availability before purchasing tickets. Not entirely sure that’s where you go to make the reservations plus you don’t go through any signing into your Disney account.

My apologies if I did the "wrong" thing. I would like to leave this post up and continue to provide updates as well as a place for like minded individuals to converge. I will continue to update until the system is live.
It is helpful to have the new thread since you can keep your updates in the first post. Easier to find than buried in the big ones. Thank you!!!

Yes the 7am was confirmed. I understand that the thread does no harm, but i did go around yesterday posting to not open a new one, of course the only one this affects is me when having to read another thread about the same info and then people from other threads might have information not shared on this new one and vice versa.
It's been a long 5 months, carry pob everyone, and good lurch
Fyi i will not have time to monitor this one so please any off topic or off DIS guideline post please report
Where was 7 am confirmed by Disney?

I, for one am so glad you did this! That other Covid post was way too long, way too confusing to find the info one was looking for. Too many topics all mushed up into one thread. I'm enjoying myself passing the time with you guys, so thank you! :flower3: Edited to add: Please don't dc this post after it goes live. Why can't we have a place to talk about how things are going, how everyone did, continue to give tips on booking, etc? Geeze, now we're being told what we can and can't post, even if it is regarding the theme parks. This isn't a how Covid is affecting Disney thread, so I don't see the issue.

Looking at the wording, it looks that link to calendar is where you check availability before purchasing tickets. Not entirely sure that’s where you go to make the reservations plus you don’t go through any signing into your Disney account.
Correct. I believe it was posted more as a "look, something is starting to happen, links are starting to work". The method to make the actual reservations is not available yet.

@brockash Yikes, getting someone on the phone could be pretty impossible! I wonder if could be they show up in her account and she can do the booking. Now we did have a trip booked with fp for May 30-jun 6 and had fp booked already, of course we had to cancel. I think she made all the fp's for us. so it was linked at one time, maybe it is still showing linked in her account and not showing in mine.
Oh...then that might be a problem. If you've never booked fastpasses etc before for her her settings in her account may not be "shared" etc. I really think we're by large and extreme the exception in terms of our Disney craziness, so as long as you're able to reserve today or tomorrow; I really think you'll be fine unless Disney does something really weird with availability.

July 18th check in here, anyone have a guess as to how hard it will be to get the parks I want? Also, on he website, how exactly do I get to the park reservations page?

It is helpful to have the new thread since you can keep your updates in the first post. Easier to find than buried in the big ones. Thank you!!!

I agree.

I was also going to ask this, but didn't want to come off snarky. I had asked multiple cast members both at Disney World and DVC until they closed last night and they all said that Disney never issued an official time. I had only heard 7am rumored over on the DVC thread. So I'm not sure where this was officially confirmed.

@yulilin3 Sorry I truly did not see your posts indicating not to do this. Or I would not have.
My apologies if I did the "wrong" thing. I would like to leave this post up and continue to provide updates as well as a place for like minded individuals to converge

Don't apologise to anyone, you've done an amazing job so far and like @Welsh_Dragon said, thank you to everyone else who is trying to help.

Not sure if it was or not, but even then that really doesn't mean anything. Disney is notorious for giving out inaccurate info. I wouldn't be surprised at all if booking doesn't work until much later today and/or possibly at all today. Def. hope it starts at 7am sharp, but wouldn't be the first time info.s been wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter