Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ker-Bear said:
I predict 4,000 posts before we cruise!!!! :cool1:

I have had an absolutely horrible day today. Can we fast forward 48 days? Then I would be on the road to Florida :Pinkbounc

I guess I will have to settle for a cold beer and some pizza with DBF tonight."

Awwwww, bummer! I sure hope your evening improved and hope your weekend is great :grouphug: Hang in there....Not too much longer!

Piecey said:
Ahh!!! I went two Mondays ago, while I was still down in Florida living with my friends (I'm back now-- my last grandparent got ill and now I'm back :blush: )

We got to ride POTC and lemme tell you... the Jack Sparrow addition is FREAKILY real!!

Hope your family member is feeling better soon. :grouphug:

taeja71 said:
Dawn (blackunicorn), what are your thoughts?

:confused: On what? I'm lost again... :confused:

Then again, maybe I'm just up waaaay too late again.... :hourglass

Dawn

Thanks everyone, she's out of the hospital and back home now..

She's been pretty touch and go.. I think a lot of it is mental-ish? My Uncle just finished completely moving her out of the house she raised her family in and lived with my Grandpa for 55 years.. so I think she just sorta.. lost her umph??

Either way, I'm home and I'm ready to cruise!!

JLSE50 said:
Not sure about Mellencamp, but I do know that on other cruises people would ask where we got our DIS shirts. I would say that they were made by someone in our group that was traveling together. A few people recognized the DIS that was on the shirt one time and said they had not followed the thread but then wished they had.

So, if anyone asks, just say that your cruise group put together souvenir bags for the kids and matching wrist bands (or whatever). They may never know how long you have been PLANNING for this!

Jan :earsgirl:

So, true. You never know who else had been lurking....it sure would be nice if they started posting. Hello, hello lurkers, come out and chat with us!

Patsy, hope your Grandmother is comfortable. Call her often so she has some one familiar to talk with.

:cheer2: ZWE's a mouseketeer! ZWE's a mouseketeer! :cheer2:

That 911 story is cute. 911, what's your problem??? I can't find the remote.... :rolleyes:

:sunny: Stay cool every one! :sunny:

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Taeja,

I love your title. Is that a new one?

Yep, I made it up. Other DISers choose to make victims out of other DISers and I've kind of had it. You don't have to flame people or be snarky at/to someone elses expense. We on this thread understand each other pretty well; while on other threads (out in public) we don't. So, thus the newest Shrek clip and phrase. Sorry to be long winded about this.

Most current wristband list:

Poster.........Adult.......Child.....Total needed

LCTsMom...... 7 ............3 ........10
Purplern........ 2 ............1 .........3
Blackunicorn...3 ............1..........4
Ker-Bear .......5 ............2 .........7?
taeja71..........3.............3 ........ 6
Piecy.............2 ........................2
Momof2..........2 ............2..........4
Lunamom........2.........................2

Dawn, I think we're just trying to put all the pressure on you. *and the room goes quiet* (or your busting out laughing). Do you want to do a group order still or should we make our own orders? Which company do you think we should go with? The pressures all on you lady, just kidding. Oh man, its the 15th.

We have until midnight to decide what to do right???????? :hourglass

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to start packing and go!!!!!!
I just got the new imagineering book to Epcot. The first one on the Magic kingodm was really interesting!!!!
It's going to be a HOT weekend near 90! and of course the pool is leaking again! One of the hoses is leaking! Sheez!

purplern said:
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to start packing and go!!!!!!
I just got the new imagineering book to Epcot. The first one on the Magic kingodm was really interesting!!!!
It's going to be a HOT weekend near 90! and of course the pool is leaking again! One of the hoses is leaking! Sheez!
Imagineering book???

PS: Where are the posts with the links to the bracelet sites? :confused3

This is the one I just got-the one on the Magic Kingdom was really good!!

The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot at Walt Disney World (Paperback)

Book Description
Second in this line of pocket-size paperbacks, this one answers the question: "What would it be like to walk through Epcot with an Imagineer by your side?" The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot provides that experience: pointing out details and telling stories, back stories, and Imagineering insights never before heard, condensed into a portable, easily referenced park guide. These user-friendly, beautifully illustrated guides are innovative and entertaining books that will enrich the guests’ time at the happiest places on earth.

The Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World (Paperback)
Book Description
The first in a series of pocket-sized paperbacks will answer the question, "What would it be like to walk through the Disney Theme Parks with an Imagineer by your side?" The Imagineering Field Guide to The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World provides that experience: pointing out details and telling stories, back stories, and Imagineering insights never before heard, condensed into a portable, easily-referenced park guide. You'll never spend time at Walt Disney World the same way again.

Both are At Amazon.com for 9.95 each.

purplern said:
This is the one I just got-the one on the Magic Kingdom was really good!!

The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot at Walt Disney World (Paperback)

Book Description
Second in this line of pocket-size paperbacks, this one answers the question: "What would it be like to walk through Epcot with an Imagineer by your side?" The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot provides that experience: pointing out details and telling stories, back stories, and Imagineering insights never before heard, condensed into a portable, easily referenced park guide. These user-friendly, beautifully illustrated guides are innovative and entertaining books that will enrich the guests’ time at the happiest places on earth.

The Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World (Paperback)
Book Description
The first in a series of pocket-sized paperbacks will answer the question, "What would it be like to walk through the Disney Theme Parks with an Imagineer by your side?" The Imagineering Field Guide to The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World provides that experience: pointing out details and telling stories, back stories, and Imagineering insights never before heard, condensed into a portable, easily-referenced park guide. You'll never spend time at Walt Disney World the same way again.

Both are At Amazon.com for 9.95 each.

THANKS!!

Who knows where the links are for the bracelets?

waving hi..... :wave:

waving good night.... :wave2:

cost wise I like the cheapest choice, looks wise, I like the second cheapest. I'll still go either way. C'mon post, we're getting closer to midnight. What are all ya'lls thoughts????????????? :listen:

I'm having a picture sort of night.. and since I don't have any kids to post pictures of.. I thought I'd post a picture of my puppy??

Hopefully no one minds :blush:
I just think he's great.. :love:

rinkresized.jpg

This is the two of us.. I was playing with my cameras different settings and found the timer AND the black and white button.. SCORE! :rotfl:

rinkandi1.jpg

Michael asked me today "How many days?" And it's sooooo close!!!!!!

You know, I go and put my 2 cents in on another thread and I get greeted with hostility by someone who is just a pot stirrer. The weird thing was, my comment was in no way a jab at him but he took it as if I had said something completely different.

That was good timing on your new quote, taeja! Seems like a few bad apples ruin a thread for the rest of us.

I just mentioned to my visiting friends that someone got snippy with me on a thread, and the reply was "well that wasn't very magical of him!"
LOL.

So in closing for tonight, thanks for being nice! :teeth:

:goodvibes ADORABLE PICS PATSY! Thanks for sharing!

zweihund said:
You know, I go and put my 2 cents in on another thread and I get greeted with hostility by someone who is just a pot stirrer. The weird thing was, my comment was in no way a jab at him but he took it as if I had said something completely different.

That was good timing on your new quote, taeja! Seems like a few bad apples ruin a thread for the rest of us.

I just mentioned to my visiting friends that someone got snippy with me on a thread, and the reply was "well that wasn't very magical of him!"
LOL.

So in closing for tonight, thanks for being nice! :teeth:

Sadly, there are quite a few folks like that out here in DISland. When I read some of the comments I actually wonder what the heck people are thinking (or ARE they thinking) when they post ugly replies! Sheeez. It has actually scared me away from posting when I sense a controversial undertone.

I agree with yoiu, thanks to those of you who are nice! :love: It should never be a bad thing to voice one's opinion.....we can't always agree but we should at least TRY to get along.

ETA: I just realized that this issue has been brought to light by the "powers that be".... read on:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1166119&page=2&pp=15

I have seen this one person who seems like he goes and tries to stir things up on purpose. I checked his history and he is always negative and controversial. I just try to stay away from him. Maybe the moderators will see what he is doing and put a stop to him. I am leaving for Vegas in the morning. :cool1: :banana: Hopefully I will win some money to pay for the trip. :rotfl: I will talk to you guys on Tuesday or Wednesday. :wave:
Lori

:thumbsup2
mom_of_2_princesses said:
I I am leaving for Vegas in the morning. :cool1: :banana: Hopefully I will win some money to pay for the trip. :rotfl: I will talk to you guys on Tuesday or Wednesday. :wave:
Lori
pixiedust: GOOD LUCK! Have a great time! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter