Disney Wonder 5 night Alaskan August 2 2017

Hi all,

We did Disney wonder Vancouver to San Diego with our two young kids 2 yrs ago

That cruise had a pirate night, I've heard this cruise will have a frozen celebration, just wondering if any kids plan on wearing frozen costumes for the cruise/or just the frozen celebration/ or none at all?

The Vancouver to San Diego was our first, and we felt sort of lost in the milieux, we just want to suck as much as we can out of the experience this time around.

Thanks
In Alaska they do not do a fire work pirate night. As you know they do Frozen. My daughter will be dressed up and many kids will be. But you won't see many adults dressed up as you did for pirates night. That is my experience.

Hope you will all join the FE Groups! To join please post the following information!

Cabin # 8074
Family name Schlottmann
Travelers Names Joaquin Valentina Mia and Tom
Age/Gender Joaquin( 47) valentina (46) Mia (10) Tom (8)
Favorite Characters joaquin and Tom: darth vater and For Valentina and Mia: Rapunzel
Special Occasions : none family vacation
Allergies

No, please don't worry: us three latecomers have decided to run a separate FE group just for the three of us. We are all first timers I think and really fairly clueless (speaking for myself, at least).

Hi Edna,

Probably too late to join a FE group right? We are two kids and tow adults.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on dining at Palo. My husband and I want to grab dinner there one night, but I'm not sure what the best day for it would be. I know that we are on a rotating schedule for dinner, and I would love to be able to go on a night that will be repeated again during the trip. So, is the rotating dinner schedule, Restaurant A, then B, then C and then A, then B (over the 5 nights)? Or is it a little more complicated than that? Any tips/advice would be appreciated!

Hi Valentina

I have sorted two gifts for each person in the three-way FE "latecomers" group and I won't be able to sort out additional equivalent gifts for one of those in the time I have available before we set off. However, I would hate for you to be left out, so I'm happy to do a one gift for each person exchange with you. Are you OK with that? If the other two cabins in our group also want to exchange with you, they will let you know I'm sure.

Hope that helps.

EC

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on dining at Palo. My husband and I want to grab dinner there one night, but I'm not sure what the best day for it would be. I know that we are on a rotating schedule for dinner, and I would love to be able to go on a night that will be repeated again during the trip. So, is the rotating dinner schedule, Restaurant A, then B, then C and then A, then B (over the 5 nights)? Or is it a little more complicated than that? Any tips/advice would be appreciated!
It is not often rotated in order, I would pick a night later in the cruise so you know you have been there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter