Family name: Kern
Travelers Names
Trevor (DH, age 40) - Favorite character - Jack Sparrow
Kelley (me-Female (age 40) Favorite Character - Rapunzel
Brookelyn (DD -age 11) - Favorite Character - Dumbo
Katelyn (DD- (Age 7) - Favorite character- Moana and Rapunzel
Special Occasions - Trevor & Kelley 40th birthdays, 15th wedding anniversary
Allergies none

Just waiting to hear majority vote and i will let u know if i can add u to FE.

Any chance we can join your FE group as well??? We are first-time DLC cruisers and don't really know what we are doing either! Our info is below:

Travelers Names: Jenny (mom, 43 yrs, Goofy)
Doug (dad, 43, Donald Duck)
Eva (female, 11, Moana)
Emily (female, 9, Maui)

Special Occasions: husband's birthday; 16th wedding anniversary
No allergies.

Just waiting to hear majority vote and i will let u know if i can add u to FE

Thank you!

Cabin # 2646

Travelers' Names
Stephen (DH, age 50) - Favourite character - Pooh
Me (official age: 21 and a bit; actual age 51) Favourite Character - Merida
Rosie (DD -age 16) - Favourite Character - Violet Incredible
Cormac (DS - age 12) - Favourite character- Lightning McQueen
Special Occasions - 25th (silver) wedding anniversary
Allergies none (although DD is vegetarian)

"Favourite character" is difficult because we tend to like loads of them, but I've given a suggestion for each person.

We're travelling from England!

Just waiting to hear majority vote and i will let u know if i can add u to FE

I am totally okay with adding, the more the merrier!! Just starting to work on ideas :) If we have a final, Final list by Friday, that would be great. Thank you so much for working on this!!

MickeyandMinnie04 - Just noticed that I don't think your family is on the list???? If its intentional I understand, I just didn't want you to miss out on the fun!!

Just waiting to hear majority vote and i will let u know if i can add u to FE.
Thank you. I'm monitoring the thread more closely now, so I'll know when you respond. It's ok if it doesn't work to add us. I apologize for missing the deadline the first time.

We do not do FEs as I do not have a creative gene in my body, but very excited to go on this cruise. We are from Seattle, a 60ish couple celebrating an anniversary and love Disney especially WDW and DVC. Went up to Vancouver for the weekend a month ago and spent a ton of time at the cruise dock looking at the Wonder. Cannot wait,we will all have such an awesome time! We'll be in 6062.

Just found the forum for this cruise. Myself, husband, boys age 13 and 11 and MIL are traveling. First time to Alaska!! It will be our 5th Disney Cruise. Does anyone have any recommendations on clothing/ gear to pack? Also is there a FB group for this sailing?

I'm just checking in for a status update on the late adds to the FE. If it turns out that it's too late to add us to the big group, I'm open to doing a smaller one with just my family, Edna Cloud's family and Jenny (BREdison)'s family. I'd like to get my gifts done though so I need to know how many to do. Edna and Jenny, what do you think about just a small one with our 3 cabins?

I'm just checking in for a status update on the late adds to the FE. If it turns out that it's too late to add us to the big group, I'm open to doing a smaller one with just my family, Edna Cloud's family and Jenny (BREdison)'s family. I'd like to get my gifts done though so I need to know how many to do. Edna and Jenny, what do you think about just a small one with our 3 cabins?

Thank you Kelley. Yes, a small group with our 3 families perfect with me!! Likewise, I'd like to work on my gifts but need to know a final total. Also, do we give a gift for each person in the group each day?? I am a newbie at this....is it obvious?!?!

Yes, I'm happy with a small group too. As I understand it, there aren't really rules about whether it is one gift for the whole cabin, one gift for each person in the cabin, or indeed mulitiple gifts. Happy to make an agreement between us three for ours though.

To save luggage space (both their and back), I would probably propose either one or two gifts max during the cruise. What do you think?

Edna and Jenny- That sounds perfect! We'll do a small FE with just our three families. 1-2 small gifts during the week is fine with me, either a gift for the whole family or to each individual person works fine for me too. I'll create a single list with all the info for our small gift exchange. Would you mind please sending me an email at legallyblonde02@sbcglobal.net so I can email you the list in one document? In that email, please be sure to give me your family last name, your cabin number and where you are traveling from so I can share that info with both of you. Thanks so much!

Edna and Jenny- That sounds perfect! We'll do a small FE with just our three families. 1-2 small gifts during the week is fine with me, either a gift for the whole family or to each individual person works fine for me too. I'll create a single list with all the info for our small gift exchange. Would you mind please sending me an email at legallyblonde02@sbcglobal.net so I can email you the list in one document? In that email, please be sure to give me your family last name, your cabin number and where you are traveling from so I can share that info with both of you. Thanks so much!

Great! Kelley, I just sent an email to you. Please let me know if you need anything else. Our family is so excited!!!

Kelley, does Brookelyn and katelyn have a favorite color??

Ok guys we have three more families wanting to join the FE. Everyone who is in the group please let me know if you are ok with this and if the majority are I will add them!

I've already made all my FE's and they are packed away in my luggage. I did bring a few extra's for pixie dust that I maybe able to use, but I'm limited. Is it 3 extra cabins?

I've already made all my FE's and they are packed away in my luggage. I did bring a few extra's for pixie dust that I maybe able to use, but I'm limited. Is it 3 extra cabins?
No, please don't worry: us three latecomers have decided to run a separate FE group just for the three of us. We are all first timers I think and really fairly clueless (speaking for myself, at least).

Hope you all have a great cruise.

Hi all,

We did Disney wonder Vancouver to San Diego with our two young kids 2 yrs ago

That cruise had a pirate night, I've heard this cruise will have a frozen celebration, just wondering if any kids plan on wearing frozen costumes for the cruise/or just the frozen celebration/ or none at all?

The Vancouver to San Diego was our first, and we felt sort of lost in the milieux, we just want to suck as much as we can out of the experience this time around.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts