Disney Visa Questions

We have a party of 11 that will be travelling in late June/early July. I'm the only one in my party that has an active Disney Visa card. Can I use just that one card to grant all 11 of us access to the character M&G at HS and EPCOT? Thanks.

We have a party of 11 that will be travelling in late June/early July. I'm the only one in my party that has an active Disney Visa card. Can I use just that one card to grant all 11 of us access to the character M&G at HS and EPCOT? Thanks.
"Must present a valid Disney Visa Card for entry for up to 6 people per cardmember account (each cardmember account may be used for entry only one time per day)."

https://disneyrewards.com/blog/travel-parks/guide-to-character-experiences-at-disney-parks/

I pay for a lot of stuff with mine to earn points. Hulu/Disney+ are extra points... But the interest is crazy so it's not a card you want to accumulate debt on.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone confirm there is no longer a minimum purchase amount of $50 in the parks when using the Disney visa. I want to say it was in the budget boards area, but maybe someone here has experience.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone confirm there is no longer a minimum purchase amount of $50 in the parks when using the Disney visa. I want to say it was in the budget boards area, but maybe someone here has experience.
We were in WDW in January and there was no longer a minimum purchase amount so we used it for many purchases of less than $50.

My wife and I both have one and it has come in handy. We use it as a savings account for our Disney trips. We have the "premium" card so accrue more points. We're about to cash in on $1400 or so worth of points for a big trip in May, so hey, not too shabby. Plus we got our hotel for 35% off with the Disney Visa (they will occasionally run CDV only room discounts) and will definitely use the various percent discounts at retail, dining and Joffreys while we're there. All-in-all it'll save us quite a bit of money. Plus, I friggin love my Darth Vader card haha.

Thanks. But just to be safe, my wife might be getting a new credit card lol
I have the debit card because I do my banking with Chase anyway, it gets all the same perks as the CC minus the (lousy) rewards earning. It might be worth looking into it, maybe snag a new account bonus too (sorry I'm talking like a churner now...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter