Disney tattoos?

Neat thread! I have 6 tats (all smallish) but no Disney yet... I really want a Mickey Head I just have to figure out what to put in it! :)

I have an Eeyore on my right ankle.I'd post a pic but don't have enough posts yet.....you can still check it out ...it'a my avatar. Yes it hurt,took 2.5 hrs to complete and I still want another one.

I have the exact same tattoo lol He's on my left ankle

014.jpg

This is my Tinkerbell on my Right ankle.

july07056.jpg

Dh just got his first Disney tattoo. It's the picture off a shirt he got at WDW in Dec.

tatoo001.jpg

tatoo003.jpg

tatoo002.jpg

Not sure if I ever posted this one, but here's my second Disney tattoo:

l_7b56ba2f555e0c32045568c599fd8160.jpg

Painting the roses red!! :o)

Gotta love my villains!

anyone ever thought about getting one on the sole of their foot. i thought it might look kinda cool, or maybe on the top. does anybody have any pics of the top or bottom of their feet they can post

anyone ever thought about getting one on the sole of their foot. i thought it might look kinda cool, or maybe on the top. does anybody have any pics of the top or bottom of their feet they can post

My mom did one on the bottom of her foot, and it actually is barely there anymore. Just a few little dots of ink.

I've seen the top of the foot done, and that looks fine.

I have Tinkerbell on the top of my foot.Theres a picture of it on my display picture but its blurry.

Anyone get any new tattoos lately?? My brother wants me to go this weekend and get another one. I am really leaning toward a dragonfly but I need to narrow it down.

CatrinaBeach and Villains Rock

AWESOME TATTOOS!!!!!

Oh and Villians Rock.

I told you before but it is worth repeating.

You are a hottie!!!!

Hope I didn't embarrass you. :love:

I've been toying with the idea of getting eeyeore with mickey ears on my left ankle...my DD (14) said to go for it....she said I should get it for my 45th bday in Oct!!

Originally posted by MsEeyore
I've been toying with the idea of getting eeyeore with mickey ears on my left ankle...my DD (14) said to go for it....she said I should get it for my 45th bday in Oct!!

That is awesome. I want to get one so bad, but I just turned 44 and I feel like I'm too old. I only have one tat and I was 17 when I got that one, so I feel like if I walk in they are going to be like, what does this old guy want.

P.S. MsEeyore, if that is you in your avatar, you don't even look like you could be 35 let alone 45. Wow. A lof of pretty ladies on these boards these days.

Hey Villians Rock.. will you repost your Snow White tattoo?? I have been bragging about it to my DBF, and can not find it now!

I have but not Disney...

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

The bottom one is my brother's, they are memorial tattoos for my grandfather who passed away in January.

I saw him at DL last month inside the Blue Ribbon Bakery. His tattoos are amazing.

Hi,
I just got a tattoo of Mickey as Steamboat Willie on my ankle. I have Daisy Duck on my other leg, and plan to put Goofy on the other side on my leg opposite Daisy.

i dont have a disney tattoo but my bf has the mad hatter on his leg, drinking a 40 of old english... hes definatley one of a kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter