Disney tattoos?

I have a good sized Tinkerbell on my back...and have thought about getting Ariel on my right hip...but haven't put the money into her yet....

i got one last summer..........
I thought about what i wanted for about 2 years before i finally broke down and made the plunge..............
Now if course i want more!

100_2237.jpg

i thought i was the only one who would have a MICKEY HEAD.........Guess i was wrong

These tattoos are all really awesome!! Here's my first tattoo! On the top of my foot.

000_0441.jpg

Ok... how painful was it on the top of your foot? I'm considering getting one and the top of the foot is one of the spots I'm considering.

Looks great!

I thought about what i wanted for about 2 years before i finally broke down and made the plunge..............

100_2237.jpg

i thought i was the only one who would have a MICKEY HEAD.........Guess i was wrong

That is really awesome!!! Never thought about something like that!!!
:thumbsup2
I have a sorcerer Mickey on my ankle.
Now.... I am thinking of another too! ::yes::

I have 3 other tattoos, but no Disney ones, though I'd like a "full sleeve" done of all the Disney villains on my right arm. I have a thing for villains! However, as a professional, I just have to be careful that none of the tattoos can be seen once I cover them up with a long sleeve shirt -wouldn't want to scare away clients :D

A lot of the Disney tattoos you see out here in shops look pretty cheesy. I ran into a guy at WOD a few months back who was having both his arms done in a variety of Disney characters -it wasn't fully done yet, but it looked amazing! More amazing, his friend was the tattoo artist, and actually drew most of the characters free-hand.

Got my first tattoo at age 44, at 50 got a large Tinkerbell on my calf...hmmm...my next may be the Beauty and the Beast logo from the Broadway show or a LOTR evenstar, :surfweb:

Anyone (female especially) have a tattoo on your lower leg?? I am getting a new one tomorrow and would really like to do the side of my calf, but am nervous about not being able to cover it in a formal situation.

Anyone (female especially) have a tattoo on your lower leg?? I am getting a new one tomorrow and would really like to do the side of my calf, but am nervous about not being able to cover it in a formal situation.

I have a tatt on my thigh but short of wearing a long dress or slacks the only option is stage makeup to cover it if you get one on your calf

I finally got my POTC tribute tattoo!!! I'll post a pic as soon as I can:goodvibes

100_2237.jpg

I LOVE it!!! It's so cool and original!

Look above.......I do have one on my ankle area! i do love my tatt, but wish i had gotten it somewhere else. never thought o it until i went to my DD weddin, i finally wore a dress i could wear black hose with. but yes it is hard to be elegant with micket ears on your leg!

I LOVE it!!! It's so cool and original!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look above.......I do have one on my ankle area! i do love my tatt, but wish i had gotten it somewhere else. never thought o it until i went to my DD weddin, i finally wore a dress i could wear black hose with. but yes it is hard to be elegant with micket ears on your leg!

That's what I keep thinking...but I really like the idea of getting one that is visible but I can cover with pants for work. My other tattoos you can't really see...well my back one you can if I wear a tank. I am so stuck! I know exactly what I want and my appointment is at 4 today!

That's what I keep thinking...but I really like the idea of getting one that is visible but I can cover with pants for work. My other tattoos you can't really see...well my back one you can if I wear a tank. I am so stuck! I know exactly what I want and my appointment is at 4 today!

I wanted mine to be visible which is why I got mine on my thigh, it is just at shorts level so when I wear shorts you can see it and if I wear a dress with a slit in it sometimes you see it when I sit if I dont think about it..(lol..I found that out the hard way at a conference one day I sat down next to my boss and after we were done he commented on it... I started to be a smartalec and ask what was he doing looking but decided to keep silent:lmao:
I have no regrets over mine and waited a year after planning it before I actually had it done because I wanted to be 100% certain on it. I want one on each shoulder (angel on r shoulder devil on left) but I have seen women with tatts on shoulders and it just takes away from the elegance of a strapless dress so....still debating....may put them on each hip or something:)
Placement is key to whether you will love it ot regret it I think.

I wanted mine to be visible which is why I got mine on my thigh, it is just at shorts level so when I wear shorts you can see it and if I wear a dress with a slit in it sometimes you see it when I sit if I dont think about it..(lol..I found that out the hard way at a conference one day I sat down next to my boss and after we were done he commented on it... I started to be a smartalec and ask what was he doing looking but decided to keep silent:lmao:
I have no regrets over mine and waited a year after planning it before I actually had it done because I wanted to be 100% certain on it. I want one on each shoulder (angel on r shoulder devil on left) but I have seen women with tatts on shoulders and it just takes away from the elegance of a strapless dress so....still debating....may put them on each hip or something:)
Placement is key to whether you will love it ot regret it I think.

I am leaning more toward the calf for the reasons you listed, but here is my other thought. My biggest concern is that in a dress or something nice you will be able to see it. Well my tattoo on my back is my UPPER back right in between my shoulder blades. So in a nice dress (or god forbid a wedding dress again someday) you will be able to see that one. I guess the only thing I couldn't do would be wear a skirt to work....

Ok so I went with my calf. Here are some pics from yesterday. It hurt more than I thought it would though!

47b8da33b3127cceb7d63799646e00000016108BbN27Ry5aE

47b8da33b3127cceb7d63789647e00000015108BbN27Ry5aE

Ok so I went with my calf. Here are some pics from yesterday. It hurt more than I thought it would though!

47b8da33b3127cceb7d63799646e00000016108BbN27Ry5aE

47b8da33b3127cceb7d63789647e00000015108BbN27Ry5aE

Good placement, high enough up that you can cover it with a longer dress. As far as it hurting, mine on my thigh was VERY painful but I was told it was because it was on a muscle and I would say the same thing for your calf. I was always told it felt like bee stings but mine felt like he was taking an exacto knife and slowly peeling layers of skin..lol...(not trying to scare anyone off of tatts as I think that was an abnormal sensation ...lol)
Yours looks really good:thumbsup2

Good placement, high enough up that you can cover it with a longer dress. As far as it hurting, mine on my thigh was VERY painful but I was told it was because it was on a muscle and I would say the same thing for your calf. I was always told it felt like bee stings but mine felt like he was taking an exacto knife and slowly peeling layers of skin..lol...(not trying to scare anyone off of tatts as I think that was an abnormal sensation ...lol)
Yours looks really good:thumbsup2

Yea we actually went out this morning and I threw on some cropped pants and you couldn't see it at all. I am VERY happy with the amount of detail from the original picture that he got. As for pain...omg. It felt in some parts like it was burning...and then he got out the big needle, lol. I figured because the calf is kinda meaty (no bone in the back) it wouldn't hurt as much. But it actually hurt more in the back and at the top close to me knee. But I am so in love with it.

I had thought about mine for a long time too, knew exactly what i wanted.
Just never even thought about the fact of going to my DDs wedding soemday.

But luckily i only have 3 more kids and if i need to i can always cover it with stage makeup.

But i am old enough not to have to wrrry about it too much.

My next one i am getting in June, it will only be ale to bee seen with a bathing suit on.

I am getting my initials on the cheeky part of my bottom that shows with a bathing suit.

I will post it when i get it............it is going to have a small mickey haed in the crook of one of my letters!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter