!!! Disney Sweatshirt Exchange sent/received !!!.....COMPLETED!!

I don't think I posted this, but I did receive an e-mail saying my packaged has been shipped :)

I received a Red Mickey fleece pullover and a Mickey cup (the kind with a lid and straw I forget what they are called, but I love them)

However I don't know who they are from.

Thanks.

:yay: That means they are all in the mail.

Depending on those that were ordered, they should all arrive by the end of the week.

Hope it has...........the others ordered at the same time have arrived.
Guess a check is in order ::yes::

One that was ordered the 10th arrived today ...............yours must just be slow ;)

Hmmmm...........well, I guess it will arrive when it does.

I just checked an order I placed on the 9th and it shipped the 10th. Due to arrive tomorrow.

cousinbb - just wanted to make you giggle.
My DD walked out with MY NEW fleece on this morning. I didn't even notice until we were in car pool, so it was too late to make her take it off. I think I know something to get her for Christmas. Off to Disneystore.com to order stuff - oh, and when DH saw it the other day, he said "How do I get one?"

LOVE it!!! Thanks again, and I hope the car thing is under control.

LOL....that is funny!

Hopefully those last 2 will arrive today or tomorrow.

There will be another Disney tee exchange next spring :mickeyjum

So I went to get her a fleece (for Christmas) on Disney.com and they were offering personalization for FREE today, so I got one for DD(Eeyore) and one for DH(Goofy - his FAV). DS doesn't like Disney and he is in all kinds of trouble right now, so I didn't order him one - (he wouldn't wear it anyways)

cousinbb - just wanted to make you giggle.
My DD walked out with MY NEW fleece on this morning. I didn't even notice until we were in car pool, so it was too late to make her take it off. I think I know something to get her for Christmas. Off to Disneystore.com to order stuff - oh, and when DH saw it the other day, he said "How do I get one?"

LOVE it!!! Thanks again, and I hope the car thing is under control.

Oh my goodness! LOL :rotfl: too funny :) I'm glad you were able to get the sweatshirts for them Christmas. I had thought about personalizing yours, but then I thought, what if it didn't fit and she could give it to someone else? I'm not sure how many people you know with your name ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter