!!! Disney Sweatshirt Exchange sent/received !!!.....COMPLETED!!

Mom2SamandJames said:
I have been sidetracked with a horrible case of strep throat and walking pneumonia at the same time, but I will get my sweatshirt out on time! Just didn't want you to think I wasn't participating. Hopefully I can get it out on Saturday.

You poor thing. I hope you are starting to feel better

Feel better. We didn't think you weren't participating...............still lots of time to get the exchange mailed. Just be sure (and this goes for everyone) to post when you do actually mail or order.

And as soon as I posted that i got an email saying that my order has shipped

Just checked the tracking an my package should be delivered tomorrow. There was no where to write who it was from.

:yay:
When people post I will be sure to tell them who the packages are from...........or if the sender beats me online, they can acknowledge it.

The one I sent should arrive today or tomorrow.

:yay:
When people post I will be sure to tell them who the packages are from...........or if the sender beats me online, they can acknowledge it.

The one I sent should arrive today or tomorrow.

It came it came!!! Thank you sooooooooo much Nancy! I love the sweatshirt and it fits perfectly :thumbsup2. Thanks for all the extra goodies too! Alot of usuful stuff. Oh btw readers... I received a blue hoodie with Mickey Mouse on it. ;)

Oh good..............glad it arrived and you like it. There wasn't a lot to pick from.
Hope you like all the extras too. I love adding them. Almost as much fun as the exchange item ;)

Hope it helps keep you warm this winter.

My package was delivered today.... Dawn I hope you like them.

Thank you so very much! I love them! I teach preschool so the kids are going to go nuts when I wear them to school. Thanks for your kindness! What a terrific pick me up after a really yucky week.

Thanks again!

Dawn

Okay. My package will either be mailed tomorrow or Monday. If the boys' baseball game gets over in time, I will go to the post office tomorrow. If not, it will have to be Monday. I was late getting home because I had to take the boys to get super hero costumes for a super hero party tomorrow, and I had to pick up my custom sweatshirt to send.

Dawn

Thank you so very much! I love them! I teach preschool so the kids are going to go nuts when I wear them to school. Thanks for your kindness! What a terrific pick me up after a really yucky week.

Thanks again!

Dawn

What did you get??

Oops! I got a black fleece pullover with Grumpy on it and a purple fleece pullover with Eeyore on it. I absolutely love them both!!!! I am so ready for a couple nice cold days to wear them!

Dawn

Hi All! Sitting here in our room at POFQ, dreading checkout at 11:00. How does 10 days go by so fast! I have my sweatshirt and will have it in the mail first thing Monday morning. Won't be home til late tonite, so can't get it in the mail today.
As much as I love this place, and I cry when I leave, I can't wait to see DH and be back in my own bed.

Welcome back, Sandy..............it is hard to leave. Always seems to be so much to do when returning too :(

REMINDER: TOMORROW is mail day!!

Post here when you mail out, so I can mark you off the list.

We have 2 more to be mailed and 4 to be received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter