Disney Shopping Service Sites

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
So I am looking for a small pin trading bad for DS for Christmas and missed out on a few from ebay. I found one for sale through one of the shopping services sites "Your WDW Store" and wanted to see if anyone elase had ordered form them.

I am fine with ebay and etsy and have ordered from some of the other shopping service sites, but was very badly burned by one such site a couple of years ago (did get my money from the CC company) but DD missed out on several 2nd birthday gift items. So now I am a bit more cautious.

Thanks! :goodvibes

"Your WDW Store" buys Disney merchandise at a discount and using a tax exemption form, then sells it to Disney fans for sometimes double what they paid for it.

The most legitimate way to buy Walt Disney World merchandise is through their mail-order department. The phone number is 407-363-6200.

Unlike many E-Bayers, the "Your WDW Store" folks are not Disney fans trying to help other Disney fans. They just want your money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter