Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ravensburger had themselves a day - “Today we at Ravensburger experienced an extremely large DDoS (distributed denial of service) attack which severely disrupted the launch of Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn. Our team has worked extremely hard to solve this problem over the course of the day, but unfortunately that has not been possible. As of now we are officially ending our website sales of Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn. While we are not able to offer more specific details at this time, we want to apologize to consumers who had a negative experience during our launch today - we truly appreciate your support and are committed to improving your experience of future launches.”

Ravensburger had themselves a day - “Today we at Ravensburger experienced an extremely large DDoS (distributed denial of service) attack which severely disrupted the launch of Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn. Our team has worked extremely hard to solve this problem over the course of the day, but unfortunately that has not been possible. As of now we are officially ending our website sales of Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn. While we are not able to offer more specific details at this time, we want to apologize to consumers who had a negative experience during our launch today - we truly appreciate your support and are committed to improving your experience of future launches.”
That’s a funny way to say lots of people wanted our product! I got in but couldn’t checkout—charged my card twice but it wouldn’t confirm. Then the last time I sat at 1 person ahead of me for an hour. :(

That’s a funny way to say lots of people wanted our product! I got in but couldn’t checkout—charged my card twice but it wouldn’t confirm. Then the last time I sat at 1 person ahead of me for an hour. :(
I lucked out and was able to get in, picked up the Collectors set and 1 of each starter. I supported a local game store over the weekend picking up one of each starter and the treasure trove from them. So only thing I'm missing is a booster box, but I'm not keen on buying a box.

Psy

Star Wars Black Friday and Cyber Week 2023 Deals!

‘Tis the season for sharing your love of Star Wars with gifts for friends and family in your life. Or maybe there’s something you’ve been waiting to add to your own collection? StarWars.com is here to rescue you. See below for our guide to Star Wars sales and deals on Star Wars collectibles, apparel, décor, and more during Black Friday and Cyber Week!

Amazon

Take up to 40% off Star Wars holiday gifts from November 17-27.

BoxLunch

Buy one, get one 50% select Star Wars merchandise.

Citizen Watch

Take an extra 15% off from November 21-26.

Cufflinks

Take 20% sitewide from November 20-25.

DIFF Eyewear

Get 50% all Star Wars styles from November 19-December 26.

Displate

Enjoy up to 41% off November 17th only!

Entertainment Earth

Enjoy buy one, get one 50% off on all in-stock Star Wars action figures from November 15-21! Plus, save 75% off Hasbro’s Star Wars: The Black Series Leia Organa Force FX Lightsaber from November 22-25.

Funko

Save up to 50% off Star Wars Funko Pop! collectibles, advent calendars, ornaments and apparel at Funko.com and Loungefly.com from November 23-26.

FYE

Buy one, get one 50% on select Star Wars action figures and Funko Pop! collectibles.

Girl’s Crew

Take up to 40% off sitewide from November 12-27.

GOG.com

Get up to 65% off select Star Wars games from November 21-28.

Her Universe

Save up to 70% off select Star Wars styles from November 20-27.

Hotel Collection

Save 40% on the Star Wars Collection of fragrances through November 30.

Insight Editions

Get 40% off sitewide from November 22-29.

Jazwares

Enjoy up to 20% off the Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Starfighter Class Luke Skywalker X-wing and up to 50% off Star Wars Micro Galaxy Squadron Asajj Ventress Ginivex Starfighter mystery bundles only on Amazon.com.

JoyJolt

Buy one, get one 50% from November 13-28.

Milk Snob

Enjoy 40% off sitewide from November 17-29 with offer code: 40.

Petunia Pickle Bottom

Take 15% off select The Child Collector’s Bundles from November 22-30.

RSVLTS

Get up to 60% off select apparel and free wrapping paper with every order while supplies last, available through November 27.

RockLove

Take 30% off all in-stock Star Wars items November 27th only!

Ruggable

Get 20% off Star Wars rugs and doormats from November 22-29.

Sackcloth & Ashes

Enjoy 30% off Star Wars blankets from November 22-29.

Star Wars Fine Jewelry

Take up to 60% off from November 22-27, with early access on some items available now.

Thomas Kinkade Studios

Save 25% on the Star Wars Collection with code FORCE25. Available November 24-29.

Xbox

Get up to 75% off select Star Wars games from November 17-30.

shopharveys.com

Minnie’s Merry Christmas will be released on Friday November 24th at 8am PST in our store and on shopharveys.com

We hope you have a sweet tooth because we baked up something special for the Holidays inspired by Disney’s Minnie Mouse! This fresh baked gingerbread Minnie comes complete with a candy cane inspired bow and candy sprinkles.

1700566688359.png

Tis the season to be merry, and you will be with this bag inspired by Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This Mini Streamline Tote features a festive print inspired by our favorite Disney duo along with snowflakes and sweet candy canes.

1700566715271.png

Celebrate the Holidays with something sweet! We baked up a special charm set inspired by Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as delicious gingerbread cookies. This sweet duo comes in a collectible box designed to look like a retro oven
1700566796911.png

A gift from me to you! Minnie’s Merry Christmas will feature two different festive wallets so you can keep one for yourself and have the perfect stocking stuffer for your best friend.

1700566907094.png
Instagram

Don't know if this will help anyone but World of Disney (WDW, unsure about DL) has the new Lorcana cards. 2 per person and no AP/DVC discount is allowed to be used for them. I saw that they had plenty of them last night.

Holiday MagicBand Slider Available Free to DVC Members

1700580382370.png
Thoroughout 2023, Disney Vacation Club has offered members a variety of small giveaway items. One of the most popular was a new trinket members could attach to their MagicBands, which debuted back in February.

For the Christmas season, DVC has introduced a new slider. The plastic baubles are purely decorative, slipping onto the strap of any Disney MagicBand. As depicted above, the new release contains snowflake imagery and the words "Happy Holidays", while promoting one's status as a DVC owner.

The sliders are distributed from the DVC sales kiosks at Disney resorts and theme parks. Members are encouraged stop by and inquire regarding availability. They are available only to Disney Vacation Club owners; identity will be confirmed by the cast member before distribution. There is a limit of 2 sliders per member. The sliders are complimentary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter