Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminder: Today 11/20
ICYMI

Ravensburger Online Shop- Lorcana preorders will start on 11/20 at 10:30AM ET! Queue opens at 9AM ET.

1700221819978.png

Twitter/X

Special FAQ for Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn Pre-Order Sale

FAQ

Who can pre-order?​

Anyone in the United States will be able to make a pre-order purchase through our Ravensburger Online Shop while supplies last. Please note there is purchasing limit of one order per person.

What is a pre-order?​

A pre-order is a way to order a product in advance of its official release.

When can I pre-order Rise of the Floodborn through the Ravensburger Online Shop?​

Pre-orders for Rise of the Floodborn products may be placed through our Online Shop starting November 20, 2023 at 10:30am EST.

Where can I pre-order?​

Starting November 20, 2023 at 10:30am EST you will be able to visit our online shop to select products and place a pre-order.
To improve your shopping experience, you will be automatically added to a queue for fair access to our Online Shop.
The queue page will update automatically to display our online shop when it is your turn. At that time, you may begin browsing our online shop and selecting items for pre-order...
Looks like this got pushed back to 11:30am and the site has already had one server error (or at least I got hit with a server error while waiting).

I already picked up both starter decks and a Trove from my local gaming store, but I would like to pick up a copy of the collectors edition.

Psy

Looks like this got pushed back to 11:30am and the site has already had one server error (or at least I got hit with a server error while waiting).

I already picked up both starter decks and a Trove from my local gaming store, but I would like to pick up a copy of the collectors edition.

Psy
At least Ravensburger didn't start early, good luck 🤞

Psy
And now it’s an indefinite delay. Just a we’ll announce an hour before it opens but hold tight and stay with us.

I know that I will eventually be able to pick up the things I want for Lorcana but the longer it takes the more my family loses interest in the game. My brother has already given up buying physical cards as long as he is able to just play on Pixelborn.

I'm surprised to see this Ravensburger queue has been worse that RunDisney or Moonlight Magic. But to be fair I never ended up with a place of 41000 in either of those.

Had a place of 6600 on Ravensburger but looks like they have had issues again and the queue is back down.
any luck? my husband had 423, but when he got to the top the transfer to Ravensburger failed and it kicked him back to the queue system and then failed completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter