Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

These pics are great. The pool at AKL looks awesome! Surely someone has pics of SOG they can share?

Here's some Port Orleans French Quarter, King bed corner room, water view

1238434234_stdxW-L.jpg

1238435490_stWjY-L.jpg

1238435078_9zagV-L.jpg

1238435241_rbNou-L.jpg

1238434751_PMEh7-L.jpg

1238434862_74XKN-L.jpg

Friends think I am nuts ... I just love looking at all these pictures ... especially those of the suites. We are hoping that we might get some pixie dust at the YC this next trip in Nov/Dec since it is noted that it is our 25th wedding anniversary and our son's 8th birthday. But I will be happy with whatever, wherever we get ... afterall we will be at WDW.

This is a great idea!! So many hotels we have been curious about but haven't had a chance to tour. This will help a lot with future planning. Keep 'em coming!!!

cjsmom5 said:
Friends think I am nuts ...

LOL! Mine do too!! It's just too much fun to look through all these threads...every resort amazes me. I can't wait to be able to share some pictures!!!!

Here are my long-ago-promised pics of the Disneyland Hotel. This was room 2636 in the Sierra Tower - we booked standard, but I tend to think we got some sort of upgrade - awesome view, and the room was huge! (It was a corner room.)

IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

The view of Neverland Pool from our room, looking down:
IMG_3028.jpg

The view from our room, looking out:
IMG_3032.jpg

This was probably the most "Disney" room I've ever stayed in. We loved all of the artwork, the bedspread depicting classic attractions, the armoire with the Disneyland map, the Mickey fixtures in the bathroom, and above all - the pixie dust border! I didn't get a close-up picture of it, but the border running the perimeter of the room had Tinkerbell and trails of PD on it, and at night, the PD glowed in the dark. I want some of this for my house! :teeth:

Here is our room at the Poly this March 2006 - we had a renovated garden view room in Fiji (#2304). We were on the 2nd floor (thus, no balcony).

Here's DH for posterity:
IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

The view from our room:
IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

Can you make out the swing on the beach in the above picture? Well, here's the view from it...

IMG_4062.jpg

(sigh) :cloud9:

Here is the other room we stayed in on our March 2006 trip - #2505 in Congress Park at Saratoga Springs. This is a studio (and our first trip home as DVC members!).

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

The view overlooking DTD West Side:
IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

2505 was a 1st floor unit:
IMG_3431.jpg

We typically don't like being on the first floor, but in this instance it was quiet, convenient, and we had nice neighbors. ;)

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

Wonderful pictures everyone! Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup2

I am LOVING those pictures of the Disneyland Hotel. I adore all the "Disney" touches. I sure wish they had something that "Disneyfied" at WDW--I'd book there in a heartbeat. Well, now I know where I'm staying whenever I finally make it out to California!

Tinkaroo, thanks for those pictures of the SSR studio. I think Disney did a terrific job with the decor at SSR. I love the colors and the theme.

Those pictures of the Disneyland Hotel are great! I need to go to Disneyland so bad. I've always wanted to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, but both times we went to Disneyland, my parents wouldn't pay for it, so we stayed at the Anaheim Plaza and a Best Western.

And those Poly rehab rooms make me want to stay there again.

Wlwreath.jpg

My kids showing off the great Christmas decorations outside our villa door at WLV.

Here are a couple of the Grand Californian, I'll try to post some more if I can get them resized (stupid computer :badpc: )

The view from the room, concierge level, Brisa Courtyard. The monorail runs through here you can see the track in the middle.
IMG_0225.jpg

The beds piled high with luggage. I didn't take any of the lounge but I will when we go back in mid-November.
IMG_0228.jpg

hockey mom said:
Wlwreath.jpg

My kids showing off the great Christmas decorations outside our villa door at WLV.

...boy, do you guys look goofy.....:teeth:[great pic... :thumbsup2 ]

Oooh, I love that sitting area at the BCV!

Love looking at all the pictures! Was hoping for some of Coronado Springs - we are thinking about staying there next May and would love :love: to see some pictures. Thanks in advance if anyone has any to share :woohoo: !

Here are pictures of our savannah view concierge room at AKL (it was room #5509 on the 5th floor)

aklcl3.jpg

aklcl4.jpg

aklcl6.jpg

aklcl5.jpg

aklcl2.jpg

aklcl9.jpg

aklcl7.jpg

aklcl8.jpg

aklcl10.jpg

aklcl1.jpg

The view from our balcony:

aklcl12.jpg

aklcl11.jpg

aklcl13.jpg

aklcl14.jpg

Oh my!! My DH would love to have a room that he could see the monorail going by. Great picks!!JOHNSONET- do you know what rm # that was or location? This is a terrific idea of a room pic thread!! It really makes our 120 day wait and counting shorter !!! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter