Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

Nice to see some value resorts on here for standard rooms! Thank you!

NurseJamie said:
This thread was a great idea - gave me lots of ideas on where I wanna stay on my 2nd trip (whenever that happens...). Here are some pics from my first trip ever in March - we stayed at All Star Movies, Mighty Ducks Building, room #3596.

2 Double Bed Room:
asmo3596wb3.jpg

The Bathroom:
bathroomgu6.jpg

View from outside our room:
view1xr2.jpg

View of the Mighty Ducks Pool from our room:
view2bj2.jpg

And last, the main Fantasia Pool:
poolos0.jpg

Cinderella Fan said:
This was one of the six turret rooms in the main building. 3 are facing the front of the building, which is the view that we had. I was so excited to have a view of the Wedding Pavilion.... :wizard: ...

...OMG, Angela, those views are INCREDIBLE!!! :faint:

MiaSRN62: Your photos just made us question our stay at AKL. Now were leaning toward OKW. Thank you for the photos.

MiaSRN62: Your photos just made us question our stay at AKL. Now were leaning toward OKW. Thank you for the photos.
You're welcome ! Glad to be able to help out in regards to your decision. We love OKW :love: Have a great stay wherever you decide :banana:

I have some pictures to share from out trip to WDW in September-October 2005....These are from the Wilderness Lodge....before renovations. We stayed in room #6032, a long walk to the lobby but it did have an elevator right outside the door :)

0929_WLback.jpg

0928_WLsink.jpg

This was our view...we had a nice view of the fireworks from here. The balcony was very secluded and relaxing...
0928_WLview.jpg

And my FAVORITE picture of the Lobby at night...
0929_WLlobby.jpg

Aaaaaand here are some random pictures of the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sept-Oct 2005. We were in room #4547 on the Uzima Savanna/Zebra Trail

0930_AKLfront2.jpg

0930_AKLfront3.jpg

The Hallway...
0930_AKLhallway.jpg

0930_AKLroom2.jpg

0930_AKLroom4.jpg

0930_AKLsink.jpg

This is my favorite part about staying at the AKL, waking up at 7:30am, looking out the window and seeing this.....
1001_AKLmorningview.jpg

1001_AKLmorningview2.jpg

I'm staying at the AKL again this year....I've fallen so in love with this resort....I can't wait to smell the smell of the fireplace :simba:

briar*rose said:
Aaaaaand here are some random pictures of the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sept-Oct 2005. We were in room #4547 on the Uzima Savanna/Zebra Trail

This is my favorite part about staying at the AKL, waking up at 7:30am, looking out the window and seeing this.....
1001_AKLmorningview.jpg

1001_AKLmorningview2.jpg

I'm staying at the AKL again this year....I've fallen so in love with this resort....I can't wait to smell the smell of the fireplace :simba:

...you ARE planning on posting these on the AKL thread, ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght??? ;)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! said:
Wow, Cinderella Fan, that is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

You are more than welcome.... I couldn't believe the size of that room. It is bigger than the master bedroom in our house!! I was in heaven, and I didn't want to come home!! :guilty:

Cinderella Fan said:
You are more than welcome.... I couldn't believe the size of that room. It is bigger than the master bedroom in our house!! I was in heaven, and I didn't want to come home!! :guilty:

When do we ever want to come home? :wizard:

Here are pictures from our stay in a garden suite at the BWI. It was #1204.

bwi05.jpg

bwi06.jpg

bwi07.jpg

bwi08.jpg

bwi12.jpg

bwi13.jpg

bwi14.jpg

bwi15.jpg

bwi17.jpg

bwi19.jpg

bwi21.jpg

bwi18.jpg

bwi23.jpg

bwi25.jpg

bwi24.jpg

bwi26.jpg

Cinderella Fan said:
Elisabeth, we stayed in Garden Suite #1207 last summer. Aren't they heavenly?? :wizard:
We must have similar resort taste--we also stayed in one of the honeymoon suites at the GF RPC! I have a hard time picking my favorite of the two. DH liked the garden suite better than RPC. I loved being in the main building at the GF, so it's a tough call for me. I'd love to go back to either one! I do think the garden suites are a little bit better deal though--they are much larger than the GF honeymoon rooms. Did #1207 have a garden or was that one of the ones with a balcony and no garden? I've heard that the ones with no balcony are larger, but I like the little garden.

Those Garden Suites are BEAUTIFUL!! I looked into staying in one this year, however we wound up inviting more people then could fit so...maybe next time....thanks for posting those pics!!!

ead79 said:
We must have similar resort taste--we also stayed in one of the honeymoon suites at the GF RPC! I have a hard time picking my favorite of the two. DH liked the garden suite better than RPC. I loved being in the main building at the GF, so it's a tough call for me. I'd love to go back to either one! I do think the garden suites are a little bit better deal though--they are much larger than the GF honeymoon rooms. Did #1207 have a garden or was that one of the ones with a balcony and no garden? I've heard that the ones with no balcony are larger, but I like the little garden.

We must be vacation twins! :lmao:

#1207 was a suite with a balcony, which I prefered over the loft style. When we first checked in, we were told that #1215 was the only one clean, but it was fartherest away, but we took it. When we had unpacked and settled in, DF went downstairs to set the AC, it was leaking out from under the stairs. The carpet was soaked!! So, we called the front desk and was moved into #1207, which we loved. The ceiling in the LR was lower, of course, but the bedroom was much bigger!

I don't know which I like better, either. The room in RPC is smaller, but the Garden Suite is a hike and a half to the lounge.... It just depends on what type of vacation you want to have, I guess.... :blush:

BTW, what time in December will you be at the GF? We will be in RPC for the week of our wedding.... :wizard:

Cinderella Fan said:
We must be vacation twins! :lmao:

#1207 was a suite with a balcony, which I prefered over the loft style. When we first checked in, we were told that #1215 was the only one clean, but it was fartherest away, but we took it. When we had unpacked and settled in, DF went downstairs to set the AC, it was leaking out from under the stairs. The carpet was soaked!! So, we called the front desk and was moved into #1207, which we loved. The ceiling in the LR was lower, of course, but the bedroom was much bigger!

I don't know which I like better, either. The room in RPC is smaller, but the Garden Suite is a hike and a half to the lounge.... It just depends on what type of vacation you want to have, I guess.... :blush:

BTW, what time in December will you be at the GF? We will be in RPC for the week of our wedding.... :wizard:
You're right about the LONG hike to the lounge from the garden suite! I have since heard that there is a back stairway that leads right up to the lounge area--whenever we get to stay there again I'm definitely going to ask about that so we can save some walking, LOL.

We'll be at Disney Nov. 26 - Dec. 2, and at the GF for the second half of that (Nov. 29 - Dec. 2). We're trying the Sugar Loaf Concierge this time (couldn't swing RPC this time around).

I just found this thread and thought I'd contribute some pics from my last stay. OK, they aren't room pics, but it was the view from our room, overlooking the lobby!
119896WDW1205_064sm-med.jpg

119896WDW1205_057sm1-med.jpg

119896WDW1205_070sm-med.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter