Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

That is cool isn't it. No. He didn't do well with the late 60's - early 70's and has mellowed with age so this is sort of a comical photo.

daannzzz said:
That is cool isn't it. No. He didn't do well with the late 60's - early 70's and has mellowed with age so this is sort of a comical photo.

.... :teeth:

(BTW ~ I'd LOVE to see more POP pix...we are trying to decide which decade to request....)

Here are my last two photos from the PoP.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371-1.jpg

This is so helpful! - We are honeymooning in October at POR - now I can see what the rooms look like in Oak Manor- teh web site only shows alligator Bayou rooms. Does anyone have pics of Magnolia terrace or parterre Place? Are those rooms the same at Oak manor? It's our honeymoon so we would like a romantic setting, however I couldn't justify spending big bucks on a Deluxe resort. After all it is WDW so we will be out and about MOST of the time. :blush:
Any suggestions would be great

PottersMom,

The one time I have stayed at POR we were in the Alligator Bayou section, so that's all I have pictures of in terms of the rooms. I'm sure someone here can help you out with pictures of the various mansions though!

I will say that we loved POR. The theming is wonderful, and the whole resort has such beautiful landscaping. It feels very relaxing and we can't wait to try it again. It's a great way to have a romantic trip but still save a little in terms of the budget. Just in case you didn't know, you can reserve a king bed room at POR for an extra $10 per night--well worth the extra cost on your honeymoon in my opinion. We had a king bed room in Alligator Bayou, and it made the room seem so much larger.

ead79 said:
PottersMom,

The one time I have stayed at POR we were in the Alligator Bayou section, so that's all I have pictures of in terms of the rooms. I'm sure someone here can help you out with pictures of the various mansions though!

I will say that we loved POR. The theming is wonderful, and the whole resort has such beautiful landscaping. It feels very relaxing and we can't wait to try it again. It's a great way to have a romantic trip but still save a little in terms of the budget. Just in case you didn't know, you can reserve a king bed room at POR for an extra $10 per night--well worth the extra cost on your honeymoon in my opinion. We had a king bed room in Alligator Bayou, and it made the room seem so much larger.

...I have only 2 complaints about DxL (...sorry, :confused3 old habits die hard!):
1) I didn't care for the narrow shelf above the sink - not enough space (for ME, anyway!) to put all your 'personals'
2) the winding walkways were very confusing - especially at night!

Here's some of Magnolia Terrace. From this past June!

c001i022.jpg

c001i023.jpg

c001i024.jpg

That's my sister in the last one.

I can't wait to go back!

[Note to self: TAKE MORE ROOM PIX ON NEXT WDW VACA....!!Doh-h-h-h-h!]

homer.gif

Here are pictures of lagoon view concierge room 5151
Photo33.jpg

Photo34.jpg

Photo36.jpg

Photo43.jpg

Photo42.jpg

Photo30.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Photo31.jpg

Views from balcony:
Photo39.jpg

Photo37.jpg

Photo38.jpg

Pottersmom:
We stayed at Parterre Place in January and unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of the room. The room was the same as Magnolia Terrace (see Aurora63 pics). The grounds are beautiful and we loved strolling at night. It's so peaceful and quiet and the boat ride to DTD is nice. You'll love it!

Harmony said:
Thank you! :goodvibes

Can you tell we look a bit bummed? We took the picture right before we left for the airport. :sad1: We stayed a week but we kept saying "we should've planned for a longer stay." LOL

That was also our first trip to DL and we truly enjoyed it.

I can sympathize, as can everyone on this board. Although the picture is very nice, those taken on the last day are not the happiest. We always wish we could stay longer....or maybe forever!

Harmony said:
Thank you! :goodvibes

Can you tell we look a bit bummed? We took the picture right before we left for the airport. :sad1: We stayed a week but we kept saying "we should've planned for a longer stay." LOL

That was also our first trip to DL and we truly enjoyed it.
Harmony~ We are planning a trip to DL maybe next year. I have 3 boys under 6 yrs old. Do you think a week is enough for us?? (of course no matter how long we stay it will never be long enough!!)

Wow, I just viewed the entire thread! Thanks everyone for the great pictures!Yesterday, I said "I want to stay at BWI" Today I say " I must stay at BWI!" Time to start saving!

Shelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter