Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

These pictures are great!

I love these Yacht Club pictures. Sometimes it seems like the Beach Club always gets more attention on this board than the YC. I think the YC is often overlooked, and it really shouldn't be. It's a beautiful resort with such pretty views.

I'm not sure if there's a limit of pictures we can post at a time so let me know if I shouldn't post more than one. Here goes

DSC_0148.jpg
[/IMG[
DSC_0154.jpg
[/IMG] I thought the room size was perfict. I never felt cramped.
DSC_0152.jpg
[/IMG] Heres a balcony shot. Sorry can't remember who asked about privacy.
DSC_0150.jpg
[/IMG]
Looking straight down. There was a wedding going on Friday. As much as I love weddings and pictures I decided not to take any pictures. Didn't know if they would apreciate it. That and the fact that it was in the early morning and I was in my jammies. :rolleyes1 .

The Grand Californian shortly after it opened. We had a standard view which was fine. It was the Monorail courtyard. The Monorail went by our room about 20 feet away. We could see through a gap in the couryard to Downtown Disney.

File0083.jpg

File0082.jpg

:thanks: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics of the YC rooms and balcony...those are just what I am looking for :Pinkbounc

Drm glad you liked them here's a few more.
DSC_0177.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0170.jpg
[/IMG] This is one of the table that comes out and u can put it anywhere.
DSC_0153.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0166.jpg
[/IMG] oops sorry abouy table picture.

Thank you to everyone who posted pics here...It's really nice to see all these of the actual rooms! Especially the All Star Music, since that is where the DH and I will be staying for our first ever trip to the World next month.
The Yacht Club is a beautiful resort...I think I have decided that I definitely want to be able to stay there hopefully on our next visit.
Thanks again, these pics have been a HUGE help!

Here ya go kimmar067. We visited Pop in december to see what it looked like.

IMG_0373.jpg

Grand Californian Rm #6011

IMG_0950.jpg

and now our view...(which was the best part of the room) :-)
IMG_1319.jpg

Nancyg56 said:
What a nice picture! Oh, the view is nice too :goodvibes.

Thank you! :goodvibes

Can you tell we look a bit bummed? We took the picture right before we left for the airport. :sad1: We stayed a week but we kept saying "we should've planned for a longer stay." LOL

That was also our first trip to DL and we truly enjoyed it.

meloneyb21 said:
Do all Deluxe hotel rooms have flat screen tv's?
Not right now, but it seems to be the way they are headed whenever they rehab a deluxe resort. For example, the Polynesian, Contemporary, and Wilderness Lodge have all gotten them in their recent renovations. My guess (and it's just a guess) is that they will leave the regular TVs in the other deluxe rooms until they do a complete rehab of each resort's rooms.

MiaSRN62 said:
Here's some more POP Kimmar...........
efc3d005.jpg

efc3d006.jpg

efc3d007.jpg

efc3d008.jpg

BTW Harmony......that view was fantastic :dance3:

....YAY!!! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:
(I agree with Harmony's view...FANTASTIC!)

daannzzz said:
Here ya go kimmar067. We visited Pop in december to see what it looked like.

IMG_0373.jpg

....your 'pop' lives at POP...how cool is THAT??? :rolleyes1 (didn't figure him to be the 'hippie' type :hippie: . tho'.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter