Disney Resort and Southern California

goofypa

Dis Veteran
Is anyone scheduled for the Disney Resort and Southern California Adventure - December 10, 2023?

We received our box a few days ago, a lot earlier than we thought.

Are they ever going back to handing out the pins on the trips? We enjoyed receiving the pins during the trip! I know that it is more for the Adventure Guides to lug around.

That's a really good point about the pins. I hadn't thought about it as being less for the Guides to lug around. (Bad me!) That actually makes a lot of sense - they may have told ABD it was easier. But I agree, I really loved how they passed them out during the trip. They always made it a fun, special thing. I really do miss that.

Sayhello

A guide told me that one of the reasons they stopped handing out the pins was because kids would lose them and the guides would be asked for replacements. I said they should still hand them out on the adult only trips 😉

I think it's working better logistically for the pins to be shipped with everything else. It also helps the guides not have to carry them around with extras.

Is anyone scheduled for the Disney Resort and Southern California Adventure - December 10, 2023?

We received our box a few days ago, a lot earlier than we thought.

Are they ever going back to handing out the pins on the trips? We enjoyed receiving the pins during the trip! I know that it is more for the Adventure Guides to lug around.
We're not on your trip (we just got back from the 10/22 trip), but I have done it in early December and it is the best! Christmas time is so much fun.

Your guides will be Michael and Dean (the same guides we had in Dec 2017). Michael was our guide on our October trip and he told me that they were doing the December trip. They are amazing (as are all adventure guides), but they are friends and have been for a long time and it shows.

My Mom already wants to book the Christmas trip for next year (since we did Halloween this year).

Enjoy your trip- you're going to meet some lovely people and you'll have a great time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter