DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Hi - I hope everyone has had a great rest of their summer! I cannot seem to figure out how to post pictures - very frustrating! :sad2: I'm sure it must be really easy. :confused: I am done trying, and I do apologize! I am back to school on Tuesday, August 19. The summer's over :sad1: Usually, I'm more eager to get back to school. I think I've just had too much fun this summer. If that's possible. Also, I'm nervous about Calculus 2. Oh well, if I end up dropping it, I can work more and make more money for vacations :rotfl: I really want to get down for a Disney Halloween party one of these years - I would love to see all of the characters in costume. Talk to you soon . . . .

Hi Julie! It looks like there are just four days left until classes begin. I want to wish you luck! I would love it if you could make it to WDW this October for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party...it's the best! :yay: I can't wait because I'll be at the MK for the parties! :woohoo: It's going to be a blast! This would be a great time to come...;)

Oh, and about posting the pictures...you need to have the photos uploated to a website...like shutterfly.com, etc...then you right click on the photo and click on 'properties.' After that...you copy the link and then insert that address in your post on the DIS. It sounds more confusing then it really is...

Are you on Facebook, by any chance? A lot of us DIS'ers are on there if you ever think about joining! It's a lot of fun and a great place to post pictures too! :goodvibes

Are you all planning another adventure together anytime soon? I loved reading about it!!

No planning yet, but hopefully soon! I know I'd love to start planning another DIS trip in the future. Sadly, I'll be leaving for vacation in Hawaii when Cheryl will be making her trip to WDW this November. :sad2: We will just miss eachother, so we won't be able to plan a DIS trip at that time. We will have to plan one for the next time!

Are you planning another trip anytime soon? :)

I really want to get down for a Disney Halloween party one of these years - I would love to see all of the characters in costume. Talk to you soon . . . .

Hey Julie, I'll be at the MNSSHP on October 21. Let me know if you want to meet up!

Hey Julie, I'll be at the MNSSHP on October 21. Let me know if you want to meet up!

Maybe I'll be there that night! ;) How fun would that be!?

Either way...we are getting together when you are at MK! I can't wait and I'll use my magic! :wizard:

Keep me updated on your plans! :goodvibes My days off are Friday and Saturday, so I am there the rest of the week.

Maybe I'll be there that night! ;) How fun would that be!?

Either way...we are getting together when you are at MK! I can't wait and I'll use my magic! :wizard:

Keep me updated on your plans! :goodvibes My days off are Friday and Saturday, so I am there the rest of the week.

I can hardly wait! Only two more months to go. We will definately have to figure out a good time to meet up. I arrive on the 18th and leave for my cruise on the 23rd so we have some days to play with.

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\One Time Use Camera\July 28, 2008\Large Files for Viewing[/IMG]

I just tried to post a picture :rotfl: I wonder if anyone can use the link? Let me try something else

O.K., enough of that! Lindsey, thanks about school - I don't feel ready this year to tackle something hard:scared1: How neat about your Hawaiian trip! Have you been there before? Megan - thanks for the invite for the 21st. I will have school on Tues and Thurs nights, so I wouldn't be able to be there on that night. I hope you have a great time!! It is tempting to just go down there for a quick visit - there is a party on the 19th, and that weekend would be about at the half-way point for my semester. I was going to have my bathroom tile redone, because the tile is pink - from the 50s era. Anyway, it is in really great shape - it's just pink. I decided - I would rather spend the money on vacations :thumbsup2 I won money in the Mega Millions drawing tonight - I matched the power ball - I got $2. :laughing: One of these days . . . . . Over a year ago, I dreamt that I won the lottery, and when I woke up, I realized that I remembered the numbers. I've been playing them ever since. :goodvibes Oh well, it's fun to dream . . .

Hey everyone hope all is well!!! I wish we were planning another meet whats everyone's plans for next year? haha

Julie good luck with school this year. I know you were stressed with your calc class last time. I hope you can breeze right through! :goodvibes Ohhh and congrats on winning-even if it is $2. Hey who knows maybe that $2 will turn in to 2 million!
As for the pictures like Lindsey said you have to use a photo sharing site. Photobucket, shutterfly, facebook. They are all easy to use. Oh and if you are on Facebook make sure to add me! :goodvibes

Megan I'm so tempted to move my trip to October. I heard that the osborne lights aren't going to be showing till after Thanksgiving. I'm so worried that the Christmas decorations at the resorts and parks wont be up either. But MVMCP starts on the 11th or 12th of Nov. Ugh decisons decisons. I hope you and Lindsey have fun though! I'm so bummed I'm gonna miss you guys. :(

Everything here is going well. Can't believe how fast the summer is flying by. Already August 16! :scared1: But that means my Disney trip is getting closer!!! :woohoo: Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer!!!! We need to start planning another meet!!! :woohoo:

No planning yet, but hopefully soon! I know I'd love to start planning another DIS trip in the future. Sadly, I'll be leaving for vacation in Hawaii when Cheryl will be making her trip to WDW this November. :sad2: We will just miss eachother, so we won't be able to plan a DIS trip at that time. We will have to plan one for the next time!

Are you planning another trip anytime soon? :)

We are going back Dec. 10-14. Any of y'all going to be down there then?

Hurray for Hawaii!!! What a wonderful trip to plan!!

O.K., enough of that! Lindsey, thanks about school - I don't feel ready this year to tackle something hard:scared1: How neat about your Hawaiian trip! Have you been there before? Megan - thanks for the invite for the 21st. I will have school on Tues and Thurs nights, so I wouldn't be able to be there on that night. I hope you have a great time!! It is tempting to just go down there for a quick visit - there is a party on the 19th, and that weekend would be about at the half-way point for my semester. I was going to have my bathroom tile redone, because the tile is pink - from the 50s era. Anyway, it is in really great shape - it's just pink. I decided - I would rather spend the money on vacations :thumbsup2 I won money in the Mega Millions drawing tonight - I matched the power ball - I got $2. :laughing: One of these days . . . . . Over a year ago, I dreamt that I won the lottery, and when I woke up, I realized that I remembered the numbers. I've been playing them ever since. :goodvibes Oh well, it's fun to dream . . .

That's too funny about your dream lottery numbers! Keep playing them! :thumbsup2 You never know! ;) That would mean many, many Disney vacations!

I know how you feel about your classes. I've been there many times, but it always seems to be better than we think. I know I tend to stress out a little bit. :rolleyes1

This will be out first trip to Hawaii and I can't wait! It's not too far away now. My main goal is to go get myself a Dole Whip! :woohoo: That way I've gotten one in WDW, Disneyland, and then Hawaii! :goodvibes

I really hope you can make it down for MNSSHP! That would be awesome! :yay:

Hey everyone hope all is well!!! I wish we were planning another meet whats everyone's plans for next year? haha

Julie good luck with school this year. I know you were stressed with your calc class last time. I hope you can breeze right through! :goodvibes Ohhh and congrats on winning-even if it is $2. Hey who knows maybe that $2 will turn in to 2 million!
As for the pictures like Lindsey said you have to use a photo sharing site. Photobucket, shutterfly, facebook. They are all easy to use. Oh and if you are on Facebook make sure to add me! :goodvibes

Megan I'm so tempted to move my trip to October. I heard that the osborne lights aren't going to be showing till after Thanksgiving. I'm so worried that the Christmas decorations at the resorts and parks wont be up either. But MVMCP starts on the 11th or 12th of Nov. Ugh decisons decisons. I hope you and Lindsey have fun though! I'm so bummed I'm gonna miss you guys. :(

Everything here is going well. Can't believe how fast the summer is flying by. Already August 16! :scared1: But that means my Disney trip is getting closer!!! :woohoo: Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer!!!! We need to start planning another meet!!! :woohoo:

You know I'm all for you changing your trip to October! ;) I'd love to be able to see you! They are actually putting the Dream Lights on the Castle right now! I know...crazy! Already! I can't wait for the parties to begin! :yay:

You know I'm all for you changing your trip to October! ;) I'd love to be able to see you! They are actually putting the Dream Lights on the Castle right now! I know...crazy! Already! I can't wait for the parties to begin! :yay:

Wow they are already putting up the lights?! Man it seems so early but when actually it's right around the corner.

I don't know if I will actually get to change my trip but I'm really thinking and I'm gonna look into it.

Wow they are already putting up the lights?! Man it seems so early but when actually it's right around the corner.

I don't know if I will actually get to change my trip but I'm really thinking and I'm gonna look into it.

I remember last October when I went to DHS the Osborne Lights were already hung up and I was surprised by that.

Oh I would be so happy if you could come when I'm there! I know you got a great deal for December though. I'm tentatively planning a short trip for the first weekend of December in 2009.

Julie if you are there on the 19th we could meet up earlier in the day. Just let me know!

I saw them working on the Halloween & Fall decorations today! :banana: My fav time of year! I can't believe October is right around the corner, but I can't wait. I'm ready for the heat and rain to go away. I was out all day in Tropical Storm Fay today. Oh...how fun! ;)

Wow Lindsey - have you been soaking wet at work all week? Are your regular days off Fridays and Saturdays? I feel sorry for the people on vacation. I can't imagine all of the anticipation of Disney World, only to have horrible weather once you're there. I hope it lets up for you soon, and you have some really nice weeks to make up for it!

Wow Lindsey - have you been soaking wet at work all week? Are your regular days off Fridays and Saturdays? I feel sorry for the people on vacation. I can't imagine all of the anticipation of Disney World, only to have horrible weather once you're there. I hope it lets up for you soon, and you have some really nice weeks to make up for it!

It's been a crazy week...very wet and windy! I've been out in the rain everyday with everyone in their ponchos. It's been hard to make any magic in this kind of weather. The park was almost empty on Tuesday. I enjoyed just walking around and they had all the signs tied down in case we got hit badly by Fay. It's kinda nice for the guests though because they can pretty much walk on every single ride...no lines! You can't beat that! ;) Yes, my regular days off are Friday and Saturday. How's school going? Enjoy the classes so far?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter