DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Lindsey your trip to Cali sounds amazing! How did you get all those special back stage perks?!

Ohh and how exciting for your parents moving to FL and Congrats to your dad on becoming a CM! :cool1: Good luck on your interview this week! Make sure to keep us updated!

I am confident that my interview went great! I was excited and nervous, so I tend to talk a lot and fast! :goodvibes It was a panel interview, so all the head leaders were there asking questions. It was a bit intimidating, but I did my best. I'm not sure when I'll be hearing any news, so I am impatiently waiting! :rotfl: I hope I will have exciting news to report! I've been working my but off to get this role!

My Dad has his first day of training tomorrow with Main Street Operations. He's excited! I can't wait to go visit him at the MK. I'll have to go sneak some pics of him. :laughing:

I see you're already planning on coming back Cheryl! When will you be back!? Very exciting! :banana:

I thought I'd share a few pics from my Cali Vacation! :cool1:

Jimmy Kimmel Live!
n25002324_34110943_4675.jpg

n25002324_34110945_5247.jpg

You can see DH & I on the front row during the show in these clips!

Jimmy's Monologue

Gilles Marini Guest Appearance

Universal Studios Hollywood
n25002324_34110949_6406.jpg

n25002324_34122294_9746.jpg

n25002324_34110958_9153.jpg

Remains of the fire at the Universal Studios backlot
n25002324_34110999_4501.jpg

n25002324_34111002_5424.jpg

TV Land Awards
n25002324_34136335_9330.jpg

n25002324_34122297_640.jpg

Some of my favs...

Barry Williams
n25002324_34122342_748.jpg

Gary Marshall
n25002324_34122351_2102.jpg

Kathy Griffin
n25002324_34122370_5534.jpg

n25002324_34122373_6576.jpg

Roseanne
n25002324_34136285_3101.jpg

n25002324_34136288_3946.jpg

Henry Winkler
n25002324_34136292_5093.jpg

Vanessa Williams
n25002324_34136295_5983.jpg

The Golden Girls
n25002324_34136309_331.jpg

Rainn Wilson
n25002324_34136303_8418.jpg

Sarah Chalke
n25002324_34136318_3327.jpg

Doris Roberts
n25002324_34136330_7527.jpg

My Red Carpet Video

Red Carpet: Part 1

Red Carpet: Part 2

I am confident that my interview went great! I was excited and nervous, so I tend to talk a lot and fast! :goodvibes It was a panel interview, so all the head leaders were there asking questions. It was a bit intimidating, but I did my best. I'm not sure when I'll be hearing any news, so I am impatiently waiting! :rotfl: I hope I will have exciting news to report! I've been working my but off to get this role!

My Dad has his first day of training tomorrow with Main Street Operations. He's excited! I can't wait to go visit him at the MK. I'll have to go sneak some pics of him. :laughing:

I see you're already planning on coming back Cheryl! When will you be back!? Very exciting! :banana:

I'm so excited that your interview went well! I really hope you get the job, you would be perfect for it!!!

I'm so happy for your dad! Next time I'm down I will have to take a few rounds on the train to see if I can meet him!

Lindsey it looks like right now I'm heading back Nov 14-18 so if you are around and want to meet up! Those dates arent set in stone yet since SW hasnt released their flights yet. I dont know if there are blackout dates with my free flight or not. :)

Lindsey, your trip looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Well, I've scheduled my first cruise for January - not a Disney cruise. It will be a Royal Caribbean, Caribbean cruise. I'm not sure when I'll get back to Disney, but I want to really soon. That place is just too big, I always leave wanting more. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!! :cutie:

Hey everyone! :wave2:

Looks like you had a successful DIS meet! I loved all the pictures! So, Lindsey. . .what job are you going for? Sounds big!

Anyone planning a new meet yet? :teeth:

I GOT IT! :banana:

I can't believe it! I just found out today! I have been going nuts All day! :hyper:

I have to be *hush, hush* about it here on The DIS...

But, I got DS at MK!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
I can talk more about it through PM! ;)

Lindsey, your trip looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Well, I've scheduled my first cruise for January - not a Disney cruise. It will be a Royal Caribbean, Caribbean cruise. I'm not sure when I'll get back to Disney, but I want to really soon. That place is just too big, I always leave wanting more. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!! :cutie:

Ohhh that is awesome Julie! You will have such a great time on your cruise. A couple friends and myself are actually looking into a RC carribbean cruise for next June. You will have to let me know how you like it!

TO MY FAV FLIP FLOP BRIDE, Lindsey :love: Just stopped into the MEETS forum and saw your thread and all the MEET pics and sure looks like you all had a fabulous time!!!!! :cool1:

I wanted to tell you that I am moving....yup and I will be approximately 5-10 miles (no more and possibly less) from D I S N E Y L A N D ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pooh: pluto: :eeyore: !!!! My DH accepted a position in Orange Cty, CA and is currently in Corporate Housing in Irvine!!! :dance3: We will look for perm residence by Sept 1st!!! :goodvibes

I will join him on July 1st!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

You are looking so adorable in your pics!!! princess: Hope your kitty gets better....loving his name!!!! pirate:

How are you!? :goodvibes

We had a wonderful time! It was a great DIS Meet and I can't wait to have another one! :banana:

I can't believe you're moving to Cali and so close to Disneyland! That is awesome! I would love that! Disneyland is amazing and I miss it already! :wizard:

Congrats to you and your DH for his new job! How exciting!!! :yay:

Looks like you ladies had a fun time! :cool1: The time has never been right just yet, but I would love to join you girls at the next DIS meet! DH and I are moving to FL, about an hour north of Orlando next month. Hope to meet up with you sometime soon. :goodvibes

You will have to attend our next DIS Meet! I'm sure we will start more planning in the near future! :goodvibes That'll be perfect because you'll be here! How awesome!!! :yay:

Hi Lindsey - Did you have a fun week? Any news on the job interview? Is Jax still O.K.? We have been having stormy weather up here in the midwest. Luckily, I haven't been hit by tornados or flooding. Any pictures to post of your latest adventures? I should be getting ready for work right now. :rolleyes1

It hasn't stopped raining here for about a week and we've been having crazy afternoon showers. :worried: We need the rain, but I don't like all the rain.

If you didn't read...I got the role! :banana: I can't believe it! I am so thrilled! It's really a dream come true for me!

My baby, Jax is doing much better. We have him on daily allergy medication and I’m giving him herbal stuff everyday that should help with any seizures. So far, he’s doing great and acting just like his crazy self! We’re happy and he’s feeling great. So, all good news for now!

Lindsay I'm so happy and excited for you!!!!! Good job :banana: Feel free to share details by pm!

I'm also glad to hear that Jax is doing better. Sounds like you are doing everything to make sure he stays healthy.

I'm so excited that your interview went well! I really hope you get the job, you would be perfect for it!!!

I'm so happy for your dad! Next time I'm down I will have to take a few rounds on the train to see if I can meet him!

Lindsey it looks like right now I'm heading back Nov 14-18 so if you are around and want to meet up! Those dates arent set in stone yet since SW hasnt released their flights yet. I dont know if there are blackout dates with my free flight or not. :)

I am so glad you are coming back! It's already time to start planning again! :woohoo: You have to come visit me at the MK! Hopefully, I'll have time to get together too! It'll be so much fun to hang with your while I'm working.

My Dad will be busy on Main Street! He is loving it and it's a great role for him. I am so glad I'll be there now too! I can't believe it! Keep me updated on the trip plans. We'll have to get our schedules together once it gets closer to the dates. :thumbsup2

How great! I am so ready to go cruising again! DH & I are hoping to plan a cruise sometime next year. I really want my parents to experience DCL too, so I think it would be fun to go with them. I'd really love to do a mother/daughter cruise at some point. It sounds like you will have a blast! :yay:

Hey everyone! :wave2:

Looks like you had a successful DIS meet! I loved all the pictures! So, Lindsey. . .what job are you going for? Sounds big!

Anyone planning a new meet yet? :teeth:

Hi Carol!

The meet was fantastic! I miss everyone already and I can't wait to plan another meet in the future! ::yes:: I'm sure we will be soon!

The role is BIG! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'll be making dream come true for our celebration! :banana: DS at MK! I can't believe it! :hyper:

You will have to make a trip back to WDW before the year and the celebration ends! :goodvibes

WOO HOO LINDSEY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you!!!!
Banana Dance time!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so excited and I just can't hide it!!! :hyper:

Lindsay I'm so happy and excited for you!!!!! Good job :banana: Feel free to share details by pm!

I'm also glad to hear that Jax is doing better. Sounds like you are doing everything to make sure he stays healthy.

Thanks Megan! :goodvibes I can't wait to start!
I'll be keeping you updated with the details. ;)

Jax is doing really great. I'm glad he's feeling better. He's not too happy about having to take his medicine, but I make sure to reward him with his treats everytime. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter