~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

You're welcome, Claire.
They took a long time. Karen received on the 11th.
Glad they made it though. That means all of mine have now arrived.
Happy Holidays :santa:

DH received his today from fires_grumpy.
I will post back when he gets home to open it :)

Not from an exchange, just more of what John got me. :goodvibes
pin68

pin7163

pin9324

pin17330

pin18946

pin69819

pin74357

Yup I'm spoiled.

I like that OKW one, Heidi ::yes::
I just did a trade for one of them, but that one is super cute!!

These last pin exchanges are taking their time about arriving.....no one else received today??

I leave Friday, but will have my computer with me. I will keep up on them all.
We do still have one that needs to be mailed, can't get a response. I will give it a couple of more days.

Well if they are coming from accross the pond then it will probably take awhile, because of Christmas.

I hope you hear from that last person soon.

Have a nice time in AZ.

Still a lot of domestic ones too.
And some going across are taking longer than usual.
We have UK to UK that seem to be taking a long time too.
But, it is that time of year.

thank you, I will have a good time in AZ.....probably a some work too, but it will be warmer than here :yay:

Not from an exchange, just more of what John got me. :goodvibes
pin68

pin7163

pin9324

pin17330

pin18946

pin69819

pin74357

Yup I'm spoiled.

I have that River Country pin and love it. I remember way back when River Country was open. Never went but saw it from the boats and from Fort Wilderness. Love pins like that!

DH is home and opened his package.

These are the 2 pins he received and they were tucked in a very cute mini snowman stocking.

pin38131

pin53036

He said to thank you, Danny :)

DH is home and opened his package.

These are the 2 pins he received and they were tucked in a very cute mini snowman stocking.

pin38131

pin53036

He said to thank you, Danny :)

Your DH got a couple of cute pins. There are just SO many cute pins!

There sure are!! That's the problem :rotfl:

I do hope we hear from people today about some arrivals!!

There sure are!! That's the problem :rotfl:

I do hope we hear from people today about some arrivals!!

I've been wearing a Disney Christmas pin to work every day. One gal here is a Disneyholic but not into pins. Every day I make sure I show her the pin I'm wearing and she said she's going to have to get her a Christmas pin when she goes to WDW the day after Christmas. :rotfl: Today I am wearing the Chip pin shaped like an ornament. Yesterday I had a Chip & Dale pin on. She said "You must really like those two chipmunks." Love 'em! :love:

Pins received yesterday!! Rachel, my daughter, received 2 pins yesterday from I believe Emily in Ohio. This is what I get for posting received exchanges while I am at work. I leave all of my things at home and attempt to post from memory. NOT a good idea for me. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Anyway, we received a Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell pin. We loved them. thank you so much!!

Alison

Pins received yesterday!! Rachel, my daughter, received 2 pins yesterday from I believe Emily in Ohio. This is what I get for posting received exchanges while I am at work. I leave all of my things at home and attempt to post from memory. NOT a good idea for me. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Anyway, we received a Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell pin. We loved them. thank you so much!!

Alison

:yay: for another arrival.
That was from Juli, Fire14 ;)

I received from Cherry-Pops today. She sent a Mickey & Donald pin and also a very unusual Fi Fi hidden Mickey pin. I didn't even know that one existed. They are both great. Thanks so much!

When I got home from work today I had a package waiting for me! It's from Alison and family (ali92579). :santa:

pin737591356658.jpg

Pin 73759: Sorcerer Mickey and Broom

pin659311726029.jpg

Pin 65931: Santa Mickey with Sack of Presents (Jeweled)

They are so wonderful, thank you so much! I love them! :hug:

I also got the following pin in a Pin Pics trade, I think it's the 'fake' version though, but I don't mind.

pin438291988570.jpg

Pin 43829: Valentine's Day 2006 (Stitch in Heart Boxer Shorts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter