• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I got three amazing pins from Avvie today! They're perfect, thank you so much! :cloud9: :hug:

pin528739999473.jpg

Pin 52873: WDW - Where Dreams Come True Starter Set - Minnie Mouse

pin743080010087.jpg

Pin 74308: Disney Store Europe - Minnie Mouse (Cutie)

pin608790016477.jpg

Pin 60879: Deluxe Pin & Red Lanyard Starter Set (Elvis Stitch Only)

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Glad you liked them :) hope they were what you wanted. Merry christmas x

Any other arrivals yesterday??
Guess we hope for more tomorrow ::yes::

Those still waiting:

ali92579 (mailed 12-7.....international)
tiffanye20 (mailed 12-8.....international)
Pooh67-68 (mailed 12-14???)
meriweather (mailed 12-14???)
Danauk (mailed 12-4....international.....AND another I need to check on)

Hope we hear of some arrivals today ::yes::
They should all arrive by now!! Here's hoping.

After tomorrow's mail, I may need to find an elf or 2.

I had a DUH moment. Someone e-mailed me wanting a pin trade and gave me a list I could choose from. I chose one, and got it today. I have it already. :rolleyes: Obviously I did not pay enough attention when reviewing the list against what I own. :dance3:
Rec'd: Pin 72261: Gold Card - The Haunted Mansion® - Ghost Hearse
What a dip I am. That is one reason I don't trade at pin trading nights. Without looking at Pinpics I usually trade for something I already have. :headache: :upsidedow

I had a DUH moment. Someone e-mailed me wanting a pin trade and gave me a list I could choose from. I chose one, and got it today. I have it already. :rolleyes: Obviously I did not pay enough attention when reviewing the list against what I own. :dance3:
Rec'd: Pin 72261: Gold Card - The Haunted Mansion® - Ghost Hearse
What a dip I am. That is one reason I don't trade at pin trading nights. Without looking at Pinpics I usually trade for something I already have. :headache: :upsidedow
well ya know when you have a collection bigger than DTD pin traders that will happen LOL. I feel your pain, I can't tell you number of times I've done this. I still like ya barb.

Before moving here, and after returning home from a vacation I felt like I had a whole pin cart with me. :rotfl: I use to be good for at least $800 a trip, just in pins. Not to mention what I traded. :sad2: My highest trade day was 80-something pins at DAK. (Ah. Those were the days. :rotfl2: )
I am MUCH better now. Now I feel like I am on step 9 of a 12 step plan. :lmao: :angel:

LOL......but sorry you traded for something you already have.
I have to take a list of books with me and also DVD list when I go shopping or I buy the same ones over.

I hope we don't need elves. All pins are reported as being mailed. Not sure what is taking them so long. Probably holiday mail.....just hope some didn't get lost along the way.

Mine came from Claire (Pinky166) today. SO CUTE! Thank you very much! I'm going to try to find them and I'll post again. She also sent a Yankee Candle tart winter garden. That package smelled so good when I opened it.

Donna

I can only find this one - Donald as Han Solo. Love the Star Wars pins! Now, if I can keep it hidden from my DGson I might stand a chance of keeping it. :rotfl:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=61065&sid=4669.1261155044

Claire, did you find the other one on Pinpics?

Donna

Hi Donna.

I am so sorry I don't know how I missed your post. Glad to see they arrived. :thumbsup2

What was the other pin? I can't find my note of what one's I sent? It's going to be one of those days. :rolleyes:

Not sure what is taking them so long. Probably holiday mail.....just hope some didn't get lost along the way.

I am sure if they are one's coming to the UK then it will be the mail. It has been very slow & to add to it we have had quite a lot of snow since Friday & in this country we do not deal with the snow very well, everything comes to a complete stop. :sad2:

However I don't know what is going on with the other two international one's I sent? :confused3 Donna received hers on the 18th & all of mine were posted at the exact same time. :confused3

I too have to be careful what I trade for now! Because I can't access pinpics when in the USA (data roaming charges are $$$$ on my iphone!) I made a word document of the pins I already have (coppied and pasted from pinpics) and a word document of pins I am looking for. I have this on my iphone so I can check it in the parks. Then when I buy new pins I take a photo of them on my phone so I can see what I have already bought!

I recieved an exchange today from Donna, thank you very much.

I recieved a cute Happy Holidays note pad and a postcard with the following pins on:
Tinker Bell I'll be good next year. This is definately going in my keepers bag!
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73219&sid=3119.1261475801

and
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=64826&sid=3123.1261476015

Thank you very much!!

You're welcome. I'm glad they finally arrived. :rotfl: I thought you'd really like that one of Tink. It was sure cute.

Glad to hear that one finally made it to you, Karen. It was mailed the 4th, so if the rest take that long, it could be several more days before others arrive....or longer :rolleyes:

Let's hope we hear of more soon though.

Those still waiting:

ali92579 (mailed 12-7.....international)
meriweather (mailed 12-14???)
Danauk (mailed but not sure of date...possibly 12-12)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter