~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Cute pin!!

I love the warehouse!! It is amazing. We saw it when it was full too during a Backstage Magic tour.
So, do you think the tour is worth it? Would you recommend we do it?
::yes:: I agree a shingle should have been included in the tour :rotfl:

I think the tour would be worth it more to some. I enjoyed it. But I cannot say it was my favorite tour. I think it too depends on how much someone is holiday crazy. The two DHs in our group even seemed to like it. (Several guys in the entire tour group though.) They were not bored, nor holiday geeks. So that says something.
One of the guides use to do horticulture for years for WDW, and was even involved with HGTV when they filmed WDW. He is also a historian buff on holidays.
Our tour guide was very good too. But as he said, he is more of a history buff on Walt and WDW more so than holidays, period.
On the bus, they both would talk. Then we would split up into two groups when we got off the bus.

I got a little bit creative today and visited my local craft store and bought a frame and some foam so I could display some of my pins!

Check it out! This is the first pin frame I've put together - I'm very proud! :lovestruc

stitchframe0014568138.jpg
stitchframe0024576274.jpg
stitchframe0034588971.jpg

What do you think? :littleangel:

I can't wait to visit the store again and pick up some more frames! I'll probably get a bit more creative with my scrapbook papers and things.

Looking forward to receiving some pins in this exchange! From the pins pictured above I've only bought one of them (the top one, it's a UK Disney Store LE), the rest I've received in exchanges and trades.

I got a little bit creative today and visited my local craft store and bought a frame and some foam so I could display some of my pins!

Check it out! This is the first pin frame I've put together - I'm very proud! :lovestruc

stitchframe0014568138.jpg
stitchframe0024576274.jpg
stitchframe0034588971.jpg

What do you think? :littleangel:

I can't wait to visit the store again and pick up some more frames! I'll probably get a bit more creative with my scrapbook papers and things.

Looking forward to receiving some pins in this exchange! From the pins pictured above I've only bought one of them (the top one, it's a UK Disney Store LE), the rest I've received in exchanges and trades.

You did a great job. They look so good!

Donna

Cheryl, love your display of pins.

Got a question for everyone - where do you purchase your pins? I'm not going back to Disney until Jan, 2011 and have been looking for pins online and don't want to get scammed by some one I don't know anything about.

Thanks everyone! :lovestruc

where do you purchase your pins? I'm not going back to Disney until Jan, 2011 and have been looking for pins online and don't want to get scammed by some one I don't know anything about.
I've been looking this evening at recommended pin sellers on the E*bay, but I'm still not sure. There are lots of genuine sellers on the DizPins forum, you could try there. I'm also going to start buying a lot of pins from the UK Disney Stores, they're great for trading with people in the USA because they're not available to buy out there.

I think it's best to get your pins from Disney and not cut too many corners with E*bay and risk being disappointed. I like the mystery pin bags/boxes you can buy, great for traders I think, I wish I had bought more of them on my recent trip.

Nice display Cheryl....so how many of those will you need? :rotfl:

Jean, Disneyshopping sells pins.
Also on the collector's board here on the DIS is a list of ebay sellers that have gotten the green light.
Also people have recommended mousepinsonline.com

Nice display Cheryl....so how many of those will you need? :rotfl:
Ah yes! Quite a few I imagine, Nancy! Especially when I receive all my trades/exchanges from this month! That's not even my full Stitch collection, I left out the Halloween and Christmas pins for seasonal frames! haha. I'm loving it though. My next frame is going to be bigger with the pins I got from my recent trip - got a pin for every park we visited, the resort we had our character breakfast and the rides I was brave enough to try! lol. I'm going to put my park tickets and other bits and pieces on there as well, so excited!

Sounds like quite an undertaking.....but fun.
Still don't know what to do with all my pins. I just just binders and pin trading cases for now.
They are all piled in a drawer since my 2 cases are full.

Good frame job. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I really have thought about starting to keep pins in bins. Either that or get a shoe bag holder for the back of the door where I can stick pins in pockets. :confused3
That is one reason I do not buy as many pins. I have so ridiculously many of them. And what do I do? Stick them in a binder...
But I still love the ones I have. And still buy some. Just much more selective.

I posted all my pins off today. I also recieved my pins from Cheryl, thank you!!

I recieved:
A pirate tinker bell pin that was on my wants list.
A minnie in a triangle pin and
A freddie the bat tombstone pin.

Thank you!!

I posted all my pins off today. I also recieved my pins from Cheryl, thank you!!

I recieved:
A pirate tinker bell pin that was on my wants list.
A minnie in a triangle pin and
A freddie the bat tombstone pin.

Thank you!!
YAY! That got there super fast! :) I'm so pleased that you like your pins! :woohoo:

I got my first set of pins today and a cute Christmas card thank you Barbara.

She sent...
pin38024

pin40929

John has a mug with this on it. :)

Glad you got the pins! :thumbsup2
Very funny about the artwork. I did not know it came on a mug! :rotfl: Sure makes sense though. ;)

I rec'd a pin packet from Nancy (meriweather) today! :goodvibes

Three pins!
1) Pin 58059: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Witch Hazel (GWP)
2) Pin 58060: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Madam Mim (GWP)
3) Pin 56742: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Jafar (GWP)

Also an extra was a key chain from India. :cutie:

Thanks very much. Love them all.
The Jafar I had. But I am needing park traders again. I am getting low and have to look through my collection and thin out some more. So this just puts me one closer to my goal. :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Thanks Nancy!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter