~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

John has bidded for a few pins for me on eBay, here is the one that came today. :)

pin72855

Very cute.

push pins are tacks that you use to hold papers up on bulletin boards or walls (I guess ;) ).

push-pins.jpg

I had a chuckle over the photo of pin # 72855 -- only because that is a scan of my pin. :lmao: And yes, I do like that pin too. ;) :lmao:

Now doesn't a Disney pin look much better than a plain color plastic top push pin? ;) :goodvibes Much more magical. :rotfl2: :wizard:

I got a pinpics trade today, so thought I would share. Very cute.....need to keep it away from DH ;)

pin13052

I really like that Donald pin. :thumbsup2
One nice thing about pins are the good memories behind them. I recall trading for that while with friends at the Poly at the beginning of one our trips. It was a great start to a vacation. :love:

I bought two pins today. :woohoo:
One is not on Pinpics. It was just released today. If it still is not in Pinpics tomorrow I will add it it. (2010 character pin)
My other was pin 74451 (Seasons Greetings 2009).
The Pinpics photo sure is not very good. So I may scan and e-mail it tomorrow.

And tomorrow we are going on the Yuletide Fantasy Tour. :santa: Hoping for a pin at the end of the tour. :worship: :wizard: I don't see a 2009 pin on Pinpics for that yet either.
I was concerned the tour would be cancelled. We have been deluged with rain all day. And tomorrow morning is suppose to be stormy. But figuring they may just keep us indoors as much as possible.

Hope everyone will have a warm and wonderful weekend! :yay:

Have fun on the tour, Barbara....that is on my list for 2011 ;)
I am off to a day with BFF tomorrow. Always a good time.
I have a list of the shore excursions for our cruise next Sept....and we need to work on our Jan. birthday trip plans :yay:

I really like that Donald pin. :thumbsup2
One nice thing about pins are the good memories behind them. I recall trading for that while with friends at the Poly at the beginning of one our trips. It was a great start to a vacation. :love:

I bought two pins today. :woohoo:
One is not on Pinpics. It was just released today. If it still is not in Pinpics tomorrow I will add it it. (2010 character pin)
My other was pin 74451 (Seasons Greetings 2009).
The Pinpics photo sure is not very good. So I may scan and e-mail it tomorrow.

And tomorrow we are going on the Yuletide Fantasy Tour. :santa: Hoping for a pin at the end of the tour. :worship: :wizard: I don't see a 2009 pin on Pinpics for that yet either.
I was concerned the tour would be cancelled. We have been deluged with rain all day. And tomorrow morning is suppose to be stormy. But figuring they may just keep us indoors as much as possible.

Hope everyone will have a warm and wonderful weekend! :yay:

Enjoy your tour and hope the weather is better for you. This morning I woke up to rain and snow furries mix, and it's colder than yesterday. I'm afraid it's not going to be a good day for us. My DH and I are going to spend the day Christmas shopping and hopefully finish shopping for the boys. Not much on their list this year, just expensive stuff, I guess that happens when they get older.

Enjoy your tour and hope the weather is better for you. This morning I woke up to rain and snow furries mix, and it's colder than yesterday. I'm afraid it's not going to be a good day for us. My DH and I are going to spend the day Christmas shopping and hopefully finish shopping for the boys. Not much on their list this year, just expensive stuff, I guess that happens when they get older.

The weather has really changed here.......we have had really, really cold weather the last couple of days. Only got to 35 yesterday!! I so didn't want to be here for another winter.
Good luck with the shopping. ::yes:: They do like those expensive things as they get older.
I am off today to go shopping, lunch, trip planning with BFF, so it helps get through another cold day!! :cold:

Still have those 3 people to pick up their names. I know one is at WDW.

Please do so through PMs so I can tell.....if not by tomorrow, e-mails will go out.

The weather has really changed here.......we have had really, really cold weather the last couple of days. Only got to 35 yesterday!! I so didn't want to be here for another winter.
Good luck with the shopping. ::yes:: They do like those expensive things as they get older.
I am off today to go shopping, lunch, trip planning with BFF, so it helps get through another cold day!! :cold:

Ok, so much for snow fluzzies, it's now snowing and we are expected to get 1-3 inches in our area by 8:00 tonight. My DH's not afraid of driving in the snow so I guess we'll still go out shopping. This is our shopping weekend, we always go out this weekend since the kids were little. Wish us luck.

Barbara how cool that is a scan of your pin. :thumbsup2

I do like the idea of using Disney pins as push pins, unfourtantly I don't have a need for push pins. But I am willing to send
anyone the scrapper that I have.

Nancy and Jean have a nice time today.

Good luck, Jean. Success in the shopping and with the snow.
I HATE driving in snow!! We don't get it enough around here for people to know what to do, plus our street plowing leaves a lot to be desired.

I really like that Mickey pin too. :thumbsup2

I bought just one last night. (So proud of myself! :lmao: ) I bought:
Pin 73803: WDW - The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 2009 - Chip and Dale

We did get a pin at the end of the tour yesterday. I did not see it on Pinpics, so will have to add it later. There is no date on this pin and it has Pluto sitting a present full of bones.
I was suspicious it was reused artwork. But guess not. It is not the same as Pin 42359, which I also have. :rotfl2:
The bottom of the pin reads "Yuletide Fantasy". There is no LE size stamped on the back.

The tour was very nice. But I had gone through a mini version in World Showcase a few years ago. And have seen the warehouse previously too (while it was stuffed full). The people I was with really liked it too and were much more awestruck with the warehouse. :laughing: One stop was at the Grand FL, where we were on our own for around 20 minutes. If someone was just dropped there and did not know there way around, they would have been confused.
We were there long enough to stand in line to buy something at the gingerbread house and hurry up and eat it. :rotfl: For the price of the tour one would think they could give each tour guests a shingle to munch on while looking around the GF. :confused3
We had two tour guides in our group and both were very knowledgeable and skilled speakers. We basically drove around in a Mears bus and got out here and there.
Quite a bit is backstage. So I am sure there is an age limit on the tour. We would have seen some of the parade taping too. But the rain had cancelled it, at least while we were there.

Later in the day we went to Osborne Lights, and then to MK for the fireworks. The swags are down from across Main St (for the taping).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter