~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

The memories store in Downtown Disney has a post service inside that will weigh your mail and then it gets the Disney cancelled stamp. I don't think it is a Post Office, so they may not offer DC.

OK, thanks!
Bobbi

My package went out this morning. :)

Edited: With DC.

Our pins are on their way to their new homes. :goodvibes On our way out of town for a few days so I made sure we dropped them off at the post office this morning....Not done up as great as I'd like but didn't want them to be late...:lmao:

I had two exchanges and my pins are on the way now to their new homes. :cool1:
I hope their new owners like what they will receive! popcorn::

I received one of my exchanges today! :cool1: From Nancy (meriweather):
(Pin #s from Pinpics.com)
* Pin 42536: DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth - Jeweled Disneyland 50th Logo
* Pin 48653: DLR- Disneyland Retro Collection- King Arthur Carrousel

AND a very pretty silver tone and leather Partners key ring! :goodvibes
Also a postcard. Very cool. I have a SIL who lives in Leavenworth. (Not the prison. :rotfl: )

Thanks very much! It was much more than I expected. :cheer2: I really like everything. :thumbsup2

I received my package from Meriweather today too!
She sent:

A Disneyland pin with Tink and the castle
A jeweled 50th Disneyland Mickey ears pin
A silver partners key chain from Disneyland
A Dis button with my name on it
A Seattle postcard

Thanks so much! I've never been to Disneyland so I am going crazy over this stuff! I love it all!:yay:

Wow!! That got here fast!! :teeth: I just mailed Thrusday.
Glad you like them....enjoy!!

;) I am very familiar with Leavenworth. We go over there several times a year...well at least through. Liberty Orchards plant is very near ::yes::

:woohoo: They both arrived....and in only 2 days across country :yay:
Sometimes our Postal system does impress me ::yes::

Enjoy yours also, Jill :)

Mine is ready to go and will go out Tuesday, can't send it tomorrow due to it being the Queen's Birthday holiday.;)

:woohoo:

Pins, pins, pins....now I am in the mood to go through mine and rearrange them :rotfl:

lol Nancy!

I have just bought my pins, they took some choosing! This was because I spent most of my time looking at all the lovely ones - there are too many! I even ended up buying myself two new ones at the same time - naughty!!

Anyway, as soon as they get to me I'll get them back on their way to my exchangees,

Gaspode

My pins will be in the mail as soon as the post office opens in the morning:thumbsup2

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0001 3543 9044

Your item was delivered at 11:06 AM on June 9, 2007 in NEWPORT, NJ 08345.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0001 3543 9044

Your item was delivered at 11:06 AM on June 9, 2007 in NEWPORT, NJ 08345.

Hello!! I did receive it on Saturday, but I've been swamped with my daughters' dance recitals...I'm still trying to recover!

Anyway I got a great package from Pooh67_68!!
Here's what I got:
A Sorcerer Mickey Pin (DS claimed that one)
Mickey and Minnie in a heart pin (DD9 claimed that one)
A Tinker Bell pin (DD15 claimed that one) - you see a pattern here?!?!
A blue with lime green Mickey Head pin lanyard (another DS claim)
A red, white and blue Mickey head cell phone charm (DD15 again)
A Pooh Bear diary (At least I think it was Pooh- DD9 claimed that FAST!)

OK- here's what I wouldn't let them have:rotfl:
A Mickey key chain with photo holder
A small Mickey spiral Notebook...perfect for my pocketbook!
And my FAVORITE of ALL: A DISboards pin!!! I LOVE this!!! It will be placed prominently on my lanyard!! It's so cool!:love:
My kids tried to steal that but ... well let's just say I wouldn't let thempirate:

Thank you so much for everything!! My kids all said to tell you thank you too!!! What a great exchange!! With all my worries and aches and pains I've been dealing with lately..you really cheered me up and gave me some much needed Disney Magic!!
Thank You Again!!!!
Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter