~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay....all names are out :hyper: (some of you will have 2 PMs...I forgot to include favorites the first time around on some of them :rolleyes: ).

Mail date is by June 15. Please be on time!

Can't wait to hear about all the pin arrivals.

Be sure to post here when you send out AND when, what and from who you receive ::yes::

:mickeyjum

Got my name, chose the pins, even looked them up on pin pics. Will send tomorrow, not going far. :banana:

Got my names. Picked out the pins. Just need to find some extas to put in. Most of my extras are girly for some reason. :confused3

Well you are a girl, and most exchangers are girls.
Heck even at 40 I am a girly girl, but :ssst: don't tell anyone or they will take away my tomboy card. (I have them all fooled) :teeth:

Most of my extras are girly for some reason. :confused3

Got my name...got the envelope addressed and partially filled, and it's been put in with our "to take" stuff...I need to find something just right....am going to WDW on Sunday...will have a car on Tuesday to Wednesday, so will be mailing from there...will not be back on line until we come home...so, notices of sent/received will be late.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Bobbi:goodvibes

Wow, a postmark from WDW?

You are going to make someone's day a little bit brighter! :sunny:

I guess you are right Pooh, I do pick up all the girly things at the store because I really like them.

I think a WDW post mark will brighten someone's day ::yes::
Hae a great time, Bobbi!!

Mine are packed up and headed to the post office today ::yes::
This was a lot of fun.

How often do we do these? I need to get my exchange hosting calendar caught up ;)
2 or 3 times a year??

The last host found the pin exchange to be popular and did it twice a year. Once in May/June the other around Christmas.

I have my pins, just need to get something to mail them in. I'm hoping to have them out tomorrow.

Okay, I cannot find any other extras, so I'm sending two traders and two keepers. These will be in mail later today.

WOOHOO! Got my names! I have my book out beside me right now to see what special things I can find! :)

I just love this exchange! Ethan is rather excited too! :rotfl: Landon ...well we can pretend he is excited about it since he is laughing all the time. ;)

:wizard: Time to work up some packages. I will have them out soon!

Have my name and pins will be in the mail Tuesday. Now that I know who they are going to, I might see what other goodies I can find to include with them:teeth:

:wave: Even though I said WDW as the place that I will mail the pin envelope from, I don't know of a post office on site, where they will weigh and give delivery confirmation. Is there one? I know a post office just off of Apopka Vineland road, not far, but it's not on Disney property.

Bobbi

My boys have their names & picked out the pins. I need to get envelopes to mail them in & maybe find some extras. I should get these out by Monday as I am working the weekend.

:wave: Even though I said WDW as the place that I will mail the pin envelope from, I don't know of a post office on site, where they will weigh and give delivery confirmation. Is there one? I know a post office just off of Apopka Vineland road, not far, but it's not on Disney property.

Bobbi

The memories store in Downtown Disney has a post service inside that will weigh your mail and then it gets the Disney cancelled stamp. I don't think it is a Post Office, so they may not offer DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter