~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Okay, here are mine.....of course I just ordered about 30 more yesterday and today :eek:

e8f0cb88.jpg

e8f0cb43.jpg

e8f0cc8e.jpg

e8f0cae5.jpg

e8f0ca5f.jpg

e8f0ca31.jpg

I also have 2 boxed sets, and the ones on my lanyard.

The first boxed set is a wooden box with a metal inlay on the top and it reads: 2000 Cast Holiday Celebration Walt Disney World.
There are 5 pins and they are decorating the world with a ribbon that reads the same. The pins are Dumbo, Donald, Mickey standing on Pluto's back, Goofy and Timothy the Mouse.

The second is a blue cardboard box and it reads: 100 Years Of Magic Walt Disney World Share a Dream Come True.
There are 4 pins and they are painting the 100 of the logo.
The pins are Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald.

Great Nancy, and I see we both have one pin alike. The 7 dwarfs all squeezed together.

I took some pictures of what pins we have. Not much compared to some of you lol It is storming pretty bad right now, so I am running off of the battery on my laptop.

Riley's Pins:

2007_0207Disney_pins0001.jpg

2007_0207Disney_pins0002.jpg

Garrett's pins:

2007_0207Disney_pins0003.jpg

2007_0207Disney_pins0004.jpg

This is Garrett's hat that he wears at Disney. It has Winnie the pooh characters on it & he has a pin to go with each character. I could not get a good picture, so you can't see them all. The hat has 2 Winnie the Poohs, Christopher Robinson, Piglet, Roo, Eyeore, 2 Tiggers, Owl, Rabbit, & Hefalump(is that the correct name?)

2007_0207Disney_pins0007.jpg

Here are the few pins I have, mostly Tink!:

2007_0207Disney_pins0005.jpg

2007_0207Disney_pins0006.jpg

Riley has that one too!

Nice collection of pins Nancy! I really like the Fairy Godmother pins, guess I should start looking for them lol

Great Nancy, and I see we both have one pin alike. The 7 dwarfs all squeezed together.

Great pins, Tink.
I love the Chip and Dale with all the desserts. I bid on a couple. Didn't win :(
I think :rolleyes: I did buy one today.

I also really like your Fantasia broom ::yes:: I have a little stuffed one that sits on my nightstand.

Thanks!

On our last trip in Oct. Garrett came across the dessert Chip & Dale pins. He traded for 2 of them & we just could not find the other 2. On our last night we were in the gift shop at AKL & one of the CM's had the last 2 that he needed! I don't know who was more excited, me or Garrett lol It was a perfect ending to our wonderful trip.

The Fantasia broom pin I found at the Disney store. I bought one for Garrett & Riley. I really like it as well, so Riley gave me his :goodvibes

The boys really like collecting CM pins, so tonight we were looking at different auctions to complete some of their sets. Wow I could go broke lol But the boys love it & I get so much joy out of seeing them trading at the parks.

Great pins, Tink.
I love the Chip and Dale with all the desserts. I bid on a couple. Didn't win :(
I think :rolleyes: I did buy one today.

I also really like your Fantasia broom ::yes:: I have a little stuffed one that sits on my nightstand.

Tell me about going broke :rolleyes: I just got 13 pins off ebay....all in separate bids.
And the ordered 10 from that pin store. :rolleyes:

OMGoodness! I had a small wedding to shoot today and I did not get home til late. So I had about 8 bids up on lots on ebay and I got outbid on every single one..lol Must keep looking..;)

Ok, LOVING some of your collections! I am jealous and see some I want to call dibs on! :lmao:

I see several pins you guys have are some of the ones that just came in on my ebay shipment.

So for the next exchange here are my requests..

#1 Alice in Wonderland Pins (ANY but esp any character in the teacups) I love love love Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat!

#2 Any of the Mickey Ear Hats. I want to get all those.

#3 Characters on Disney rides!

#4 Figment!

#4 Big Mickey, Donlad, Pluto or Goofy Pins!

and now I think I have decided I want to collect attraction pins BADLY! EEK!! I have like..ONE, the Muppet Vision 3d one and that is it! I have so long to go.. darn this addiction! hahaha

Just wanted to share a pic of the pins I got in. Not too bad for $2 a pin! :goodvibes Only problem is I still don't have many traders..haha

IMG_0302.jpg

Nancy, when I went back and looked at your pins, I did notice the PO pin also.

Janet, cool collection. I started out collecting Cast Member pins and it escalated from there. :rolleyes1

Amanda, :thumbsup2 on the pins you just got. I see a lot that I have.

And how bad am I?? :3dglasses I went and looked up every pin I own on pinpics to make sure they were real Disney pins and not knock offs, as most came from eBay.

Great batch of pins, Amanda ::yes::

You guys have got me more addicted :p
Usually I just buy when we go to the parks. Or when Disney Visa was having their quarterly ones.
In the last 2 weeks I have bought from Disney Shopping, ebay and 2 online stores :rolleyes:

I have a few traders.

I bought 3 villians in cauldons yesterday. I want more of those. ::yes::

I am headed off to visit DD for the weekend. I will have computer access and hope to see most of the remaining exchanges arrive soon.
Gaspodes 2 should be the last ones and that should be early next week.
I will check with some other people....theirs should have arrived.

Love seeing those pins! How do you guys post your pictures? Even if I knew how, I don't know if I could do it since I just have dial up and it would probably be so slow.

Donna

I have dial up too....so no excuses ;)

You have to upload your pictures to a website....photobucket, imagestation or something like that.

Do we have any news today??
I am getting a bit worried about one person.....hopefully will hear something from her soon.
I am out of town now.....when I get back on Monday, I will deal with it more persistantly ;)

Janet & Heidi inspired me to pop in and have a look.:) I haven't ever done an exchange but I am horribly addicted to pins. Thanks for sharing pics of your collections!

Hopefully we wil hear of some arrivals today ::yes::
We have 3 that should have arrived by now.

Was truly hoping the two I sent out would have arrived by now....

Gaspodé

Sorry for my tardiness!!:rolleyes1 I have just been so busy planning my upcommng WDW trip on these boards, :cool1: I have neglected the pin exchange. Sorry :rolleyes:

I did receive my first exchange earlier this week.

Thanks Donna. :banana:

I receieved:
Pin 13027: 12 Months of Magic - Ye Olden Days (Mickey)

and

Pin 37010: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series - Mickey Snow Surfing

as well as some Kim Possible Stickers and some blue and orange mickey hair clips (go Boise State :cheer2: )

Hi Elizabeth! So are you thinking about joining in on the next exchange?

Janet & Heidi inspired me to pop in and have a look.:) I haven't ever done an exchange but I am horribly addicted to pins. Thanks for sharing pics of your collections!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter