###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

Gee.....wonder where yours are?? You are pretty close to them.

Hopefully tomorrow.

:cool1:Got mine either Thursday or friday. They were with my mail. Super cool Cinderella and really neat mickey.
Thank You goofystitchfan's son (matthew).
i recently got a great Cinderella shirt at the Disney store. I had gotten a watch a couple of years ago and they came out with a shirt with the same design and now I have a Ciny Pin to wear with it.
Love the mickey also. It has a great design on it.
Thanks again this was so much fun.
Goofystitchfan you guys are awesome!

Glad to hear it arrived.

How about those other 2 CA ones??
And Jessica.....anything for you today?

Wow....I wonder what is going on with yours?
Well, if the last 2 CA ones arrive before yours do, we'll decide what to do. :(

I have PMs into AliceNWonderland and eternaldisneyfan
Hopefully we will hear that they have received their pins (they are hard to get info from).

And hopefully Jessica's will arrive tomorrow......that makes a week since mailing.

Meriweather said:
I have PMs into AliceNWonderland and eternaldisneyfan
Hopefully we will hear that they have received their pins (they are hard to get info from).

And hopefully Jessica's will arrive tomorrow......that makes a week since mailing.

I hope so I have gotten other mail all week.... so not sure?

Not sure......probably held up at a PO somewhere.

One of the cards I mailed for Patsy's exchange is missing too. Mailed last Monday, so same situation.
Hopefully tomorrow for all ::yes::

Giving it until I hear from the CA people..............although one picked up her PM, but didn't say anything :(

If they don't arrive today, we will hand it back to Tracey and see what she wants to do.
It will have been over a week and not going very far.

I received my pins yesterday....however, I forgot to bring the info to work. They were very nice pins and I will post more on Monday. Sorry for the delay:rolleyes1 I think they were from Goofystitchfan:)

Okay, it is now Tuesday and I am posting about what I received:

Chip or Dale pin (can't remember which is which!)

Mickey and Minnie pin "Let's go pin trading"

And a Mickey head shaped pin that has a really weird design in it (not sure whether it's snakes, trees or symbolic of something) :confused3

Thanks for the nice pins. And, please let me know what that one represents.

Okay, it is now Tuesday and I am posting about what I received:

Chip or Dale pin (can't remember which is which!)

Mickey and Minnie pin "Let's go pin trading"

And a Mickey head shaped pin that has a really weird design in it (not sure whether it's snakes, trees or symbolic of something) :confused3

Thanks for the nice pins. And, please let me know what that one represents.

I'd like to hear too............or see a picture.

Easy to remember..............Chip has the black nose for a chocolate chip :rotfl: I learned that many, many years ago and still use it.

I'd like to hear too............or see a picture.

Easy to remember..............Chip has the black nose for a chocolate chip :rotfl: I learned that many, many years ago and still use it.

Then, it's Chip. The last pin is from a set of "Hiddden Mickey Pin Series III- Fun Icons Mystery Pouch; it's says 4 of 5. Have no idea what it is an icon of??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter