###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

The last of the pins should be in the mail today! :yay:

I hope we hear of more arrivals, but since 19 exchanges are due to go out today, it won't be much.
We do have arrivals that have not been reported. Hope those people check in with us.

Just what I posted Nancy. Our mail doesn't come til late afternoon lately.

Thanks everyone for the welcome back... just a quick few days in North Conway NH (the mountains) to regroup. Has been a tough couple months here with my moms sudden passing, kids having a hard time with that and our kitchen and bathroom beeing gutted.... it wa nice to get away for a few days.

Tracey............did Matthew receive one from queenbetsey??

Ohhh.....not good. She was wondering if it arrived and mailed quite awhile ago.

Sorry about the rough months........glad you could get away for awhile.
Good luck with the remodels :eek: Sounds scary, but I am sure will be nice when it is done.

I still have 2 out there somewhere. 1 going to CA. the other going to TX. hope they arrive soon.

tx person seems to be mia...........I have a PM into her, so hopefully she will check in soon.

I have the CA one also, same person
And AliceInWonderland who said she received, but hasn't told us what yet.

I received 2/3 packages. I like the tink with purple background especially and the tigger with folded arms got me one step closer to completing the set. :thumbsup2

Good to hear............I assume they were from me and Pooh67_68?

Did you get yours mailed??

The Tigger might be from me, but not the Tink. (don't remember what i sent)

Well, then guess we know poohbearrocks mailed :rotfl:
love the Tink cupcake. I bought that set. :teeth:

Now hope she comes to post about receiving.

Ok.... I thank you all for your patience - ours have been officially sent :cool1:
Also, there were a few arrivals here today:
Matt received from Rena an express pass for Everest and an alligator w/a hidden mickey:cool1:
Matt also received from Betsey a goofy, pluto donald on test track and a disneyland blue fairy (with a fabulous letter) he loves it! shhh I'm going to try and trade him for it

:p yes she did. I keep waffling on collecting the cupcake set, but i am keeping Tink.

Hubby says I got 2 packages at home, I hope to post tonight what they are after work. If not I will post tomorrow. It is already 7pm here :(

Ack, SORRY!! My dd was in Alabama so we had to go get her, the week go away from me and I was rushing...

I received my pins from Heidi :cool1:
Pin Pic - 1166
Pin Pic 68129

Pluto and Goofy!! LOVE them - we are starting to really love Goofy - so I will have to keep both of these JUST for me! so the kids don't fight...hehehe

I did get all mine out! I thought I had bubble envelopes, but I didn't so I had to get some - BUT they all went out Friday!! so should be arriving if they haven't!!!

SORRY I went MIA - I tried to log in and was having issues when away!!!

Thanks for checking in, Rena.
There was an arrival, so we figured out you had mailed ::yes:: ;)

Ack, SORRY!! My dd was in Alabama so we had to go get her, the week go away from me and I was rushing...

I received my pins from Heidi :cool1:
Pin Pic - 1166
Pin Pic 68129

Pluto and Goofy!! LOVE them - we are starting to really love Goofy - so I will have to keep both of these JUST for me! so the kids don't fight...hehehe

I did get all mine out! I thought I had bubble envelopes, but I didn't so I had to get some - BUT they all went out Friday!! so should be arriving if they haven't!!!

SORRY I went MIA - I tried to log in and was having issues when away!!!

Woo then all my have arrived, glad you like them.

I got 2 great packages yesterday, sorry it took so long to post!

1) From Cindy Hughes (clhcpaca)

- PWP Collection: Black and White Snapshots - Cheshire Cat. Very cool but the best part about this is, I know Meriweather has been looking for this set for a very very long time. Nancy let me know if you have this one. Cheshire Cat

- Happiest Celebration on Earth Cinderlla's Castle. I LOVE THIS ONE! Awesome addition to my collection!! Castle Pin

2) From McKinlee (Poohbearrocks' daughter)

- Space Mountain License Plate Pin: Love attraction pins, thank you!!!! Space Mountain

- Where Dream come True starter set - Minnie! I actually got some of this set while I was in WDW in May, great set! Minnie Pin

Also I got a cute muppets pencil.

Thank you so much for the pins! Always makes my day to come home to some pin packages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter