Disney Picture of the Day Thread - June 12, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISNEYDEC2009MK-3160.jpg

Coooooool Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(wdwensel) I really like the perspective here... nicely done!

(tinkmom2) Oooh monorail and abstract two of my favorite things... I'm loving this one!

(STEAMBOAT209) Cool shot of the alligator (is it?) from The Princess and the Frog... I'm a little saddened that I never got to see this show. They sure didn't run it long!

(Evad) I know, right? I like the way you composed this shot. I might try this at sunrise or sunset on my next trip. Is this the Grand Floridian?

One from DL today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Mouse Fan
I have never seen the male lion out during my other trips. Both times we rode the safari he was sitting like he was waiting for all the photographers to come by.

Ya know why???

:rolleyes1

Jud

Sorry, I have been hard at work a few days. Tell us why Jud.

°O°Joe;35196726 said:

(Evad) I know, right? I like the way you composed this shot. I might try this at sunrise or sunset on my next trip. Is this the Grand Floridian?

Thanks Joe!! That shot was taken at the Poly.

Love your pic today!! :thumbsup2 Great composition.

Quote:I have never seen the male lion out during my other trips. Both times we rode the safari he was sitting like he was waiting for all the photographers to come by.
Sorry, I have been hard at work a few days. Tell us why Jud.

Oh, I didn't say I'd tell- I just asked if you knew! Hehehehee... and I have not actually personally inspected to prove there is a AC vent in the ground at that just oh-so-perfect spot for them to lie for public viewing...

:)

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter