Disney Picture of the Day Thread - June 12, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1070147-1.jpg

Wait For It.... Wait For It...

(Clicking pic will direct you to its Flickr page)

Actually, the OMG!!! bit of that for me is that there are people out there who will go, "Wrap it please..."

:)

Jud

I know! We went into the store and looked around. The prices on everything was outrageous! But, I saw one man buy four items that were over $700.00 each.

Thanks all- one for today-

Okay Jeff, since you've got such fabulous pic in HM...I'm wondering if you have one of the "bricklayer" at the end of the graveyard scene on the right just before you get to the hitchhikers. I tried getting it 3 times & my camera had a glitch every time. You'd think a poltergeist had possessed it!

Was this New Year's Eve?

That is Christmas Wishes during one of the two or three points (including the finale) where they shoot off from positions all around the park. I video'd it twice from the Poly Beach, but haven't put it together yet...

BTW! Nice crisp shot! Well done!

Jud

That is Christmas Wishes during one of the two or three points (including the finale) where they shoot off from positions all around the park. I video'd it twice from the Poly Beach, but haven't put it together yet...

BTW! Nice crisp shot! Well done!

Jud

Yeah that was part of the finale....as far as the shot it was total luck!! You should have seen how many pics I actually took but had to delete. I was shooting free hand with the camera just on my "Auto No-Flash" setting. I was just happy to get the 3 or 4 non-blurry pics!

Yeah that was part of the finale....as far as the shot it was total luck!! You should have seen how many pics I actually took but had to delete. I was shooting free hand with the camera just on my "Auto No-Flash" setting. I was just happy to get the 3 or 4 non-blurry pics!

LOL! Oh no- I believe you! Been there, done that!

What I found for shooting fireworks with my P&S, and I shoot mainly Illuminations, was to set focus manually to infinity, and shoot multiple bursts- the first is always a throwaway, and with a bit of practice, you get the actual burst!

When shooting single shots, I also shoot WITH flash and though it has no effect on the actual lighting (as long as some guys big head isn't in front of you!) it makes the P&S take a quick shot rather than staying open waiting for enough light to get in... I am sure there is some more sophisticated way of doing this, but that is down and dirty and easy!

Jud

(Ilivetogo) I like this... the shapes in the picture almost make for a bit of an abstract image and the Mickey is a nice finishing touch.

(wdwensel) Awesome shot... great timing!

FAB-U-LOUS shots today men!

(dawnandnala) Beautiful night shot of the guitar!

(Gdad) Awesome job on the HM shot as always...

(Dcanoli) Great details on the Dinoland picture!

Mine for today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter