• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a place in the theaters for that type of “movie”. It’s not going to make much regardless, and probably didn’t cost much to make themselves but it’s still something new for theaters to have, whichever theaters remain open by auguwt

Coy is a very big contributor in the comic space. If he’s hearing these things and tweeting about it, it’s coming from a source that knows what they’re talking about.
This is the show I’m most looking forward to. Vision has always been a favorite of mine and I really like Paul Bettany and his portrayal in the movies. This looks like it could be a fun show. This and Obi-Wan were the 2 shows I’ve been psyched for since announcement.

This is the show I’m most looking forward to. Vision has always been a favorite of mine and I really like Paul Bettany and his portrayal in the movies. This looks like it could be a fun show. This and Obi-Wan were the 2 shows I’ve been psyched for since announcement.

It was Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Obi-Wan pre announcements. Now it’s Loki and Andor. Seeing the Loki trailer, and hearing that Andor is basically Mission Impossible meets John Wick in space, give me them now. My excitement meter is as follows

1. Andor
2. Loki
3. Mandalorian S3
4. Secret Invasion
5. Moon Knight
6. Obi-Wan
7. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
8. Wandavision
9. The Acolyte
10. Ahsoka
11. She Hulk
12. Rangers of the New Republic
13. Book of Boba Fett
14. Hawkeye
15. Lando
16. What If...?
17. Ms. Marvel
18. Bad Batch
19. I am Groot

20. Armor Wars

21. Ironheart

Even though Moon Knight has been known for a while, and I’m unsure what to make of them changing the story of the comics...I’m intrigued by the Indiana Jones comparison.

Am I the only person who is NOT excited about WandaVision? I mean, I’ll watch it because the Marvel shows/movies are so intertwined you’ll miss out on references in other shows because you’ll be missing some puzzle pieces. But overall, I’m exceptionally Meh about it. It just does nothing for me. I’m much more looking forward to FatWS.

Am I the only person who is NOT excited about WandaVision? I mean, I’ll watch it because the Marvel shows/movies are so intertwined you’ll miss out on references in other shows because you’ll be missing some puzzle pieces. But overall, I’m exceptionally Meh about it. It just does nothing for me. I’m much more looking forward to FatWS.

Im positive you’re not the only one. This show is going to be very different from what we’ve seen, and also very inside baseball. They kind of had to do something like this eventually to freshen up the MCU and give it a different feel than your standard MCU movie. What they’re going for here isn’t going to be for everyone

The previous rumors had leaned heavily towards this being animated. This article seems to go against that.

Fandomwire is typically very hit or miss. They’ve had their fair share of exclusives that were BS. But they have gotten a number of things right too.

The previous rumors had leaned heavily towards this being animated. This article seems to go against that.

I mean, it pretty much would be animated with the de-aging applied to his face and all the special effects - about as "live action" as The Lion King remake.

Not like we had an entire 9 films about him and his family...

To me, his Mandalorian appearance made complete sense and was the most logical option. But...that was under the impression that it was one and done. The scene with Luke and the Dark Troopers was that bad-a scene that fans have wanted to see from Luke since RotJ. I’m glad we finally got to see that Luke. But I couldn’t be any less interested in a Jedi academy series

I mean, it pretty much would be animated with the de-aging applied to his face and all the special effects - about as "live action" as The Lion King remake.

This states that they’d recast, it wouldn’t be the de-aging

To me, his Mandalorian appearance made complete sense and was the most logical option. But...that was under the impression that it was one and done. The scene with Luke and the Dark Troopers was that bad-a scene that fans have wanted to see from Luke since RotJ. I’m glad we finally got to see that Luke. But I couldn’t be any less interested in a Jedi academy series

You know, I don't understand - Luke had a "bad-a" scene in The Last Jedi, but no love? Is that because the fight wasn't physical? To me it was an impressive display of The Force, proving that he had become a true master, and it still saved the day. I don't really get the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter