• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a bigger change for Disney+ overall. They have really only ever released anything on Friday’s.
It would be interesting if Boba and Mando ran together one on Tuesday the other on Friday. While covering the same time period.

Would be a bigger change for Disney+ overall. They have really only ever released anything on Friday’s.

don’t think this really needs spoiler tags lol. But they’ve gotta change the schedule eventually. They have too much content coming to stick to just Fridays. I figured that one would be Thursday and one would be Friday, but Tuesday and Friday makes more sense to spread the week of content out

Release day variety is a good thing, especially as they release larger amounts of content. Now to just fix the release time.
Also I’m hoping this isn’t just another example of IGN being bad at fact checking.

It would be interesting if Boba and Mando ran together one on Tuesday the other on Friday. While covering the same time period.

CSI, those Chicago shows have been doing it for years. This isn’t revolutionary

Next December I could see something like

Monday’s- Hawkeye
Tuesday’s - Book of Boba Fett
Wednesday’s - Ms. Marvel
Friday’s - Mandalorian

keeps people talking about Disney+ content every day of the week rather than just 1 day.

Last edited:
They've occasionally added things (not necessarily D+ originals) on days other than Friday's, so this would just be expanding that. I'm down with that.

Something I just heard being discussed on a podcast I thought was interesting. Did Grogu recognize R2. I need to rewatch but it seemed when R2 entered is when he felt comfortable going to Luke.

Something I just heard being discussed on a podcast I thought was interesting. Did Grogu recognize R2. I need to rewatch but it seemed when R2 entered is when he felt comfortable going to Luke.
yeah it seemed like it. I definitely want to know more about his back story and what’s he’s done in this 50 year life of his.

one would certainly think that they were at the Jedi temple at the same time and even if Grogu was kept separate from the other students due to being super special (and perhaps wanting to keep him away from Anakin if they feared they were part of a dyad) that R2 being with Obi Wan would have known about Grogu

There was a lot in these seasons about droids and how Din goes from fearing them, to trusting them, to then having to fight one (the Dark Trooper) to then having to trust R2 (or R2 being a sign of Luke being trustworthy).

Obviously in Star Wars in general there is the theory that you can tell if a person is good or evil based on how they treat droids

“We go into production right after that on season 3 of the Mandalorian.”

they already started production and I believe filming of Book of Boba Fett, Mandalorian starts in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter