Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Although the environment is not right just yet for hugs and autographs, you’ll soon be able to have individualized time with some of your favorite characters, getting to visit with them in a themed location and snap a photo or two. " but sure it's the right environment to fill in all available space while no one wears a mask

lots of complaints on fb that people would rather have the outdoor distance ones then indoors with a mask kinda ruins the picture.
Even when we did Hollywood and vine
We got to take distanced pictures with no masks last

I looked this up on Youtube. Looks enjoyable. It is in front of the center stage? Projected on the Chinese theater? Just verifying so I can mark my DHS map.

It is on the Theater. The stage should be moved away when they are running it, so don't worry about it blocking your view.

It is on the Theater. The stage should be moved away when they are running it, so don't worry about it blocking your view.

Thank you. The Youtube video look like it was on the Chinese Theater, but the map has a stage there. So, I wanted to be sure I was marking the correct place. Really, really rusty at all this.

Thank you. The Youtube video look like it was on the Chinese Theater, but the map has a stage there. So, I wanted to be sure I was marking the correct place. Really, really rusty at all this.

The stage that goes up in front of that area with the palm trees can be moved. It was brought out for some daytime shows, then moved away for the nighttime shows. I don't think they have been running anything on it all due to the pandemic, so I don't think it's even been out. The entire courtyard area can be viewing for the show, though you won't want to be too close since it is up high.

More Live Entertainment, Disney Character Experiences, and Indiana Jones Returning to Walt Disney World Resort This Fall

• Modified Character Meet and Greets Returning in November
  • Chakranadi returning to Asia in Animal Kingdom, and Kora Tinga Tinga in Africa next week
  • Tam Tam Drummers return in Early November
  • “Disney Movie Magic” nighttime show at Hollywood Studios Nov 7
  • Indiana Jones Returns Dec 19

Parades! Everyone wants the parades back. When are we going to get them?

WDWmagic was the one that posted it and he had been good with inside information.
So, say "according to someone who posted on a WDWMAGIC forum." Saying "according to WDWMAGIC" implies that the authors/editors of WDWMAGIC are standing behind it. I don't think they're standing behind the accuracy of everything posted by someone on one of their forums. I don't consider it appropriate to put "according to Disboards" when others quote what I've written on this forum. It's what I've written, not what Disboards has written. I don't think there is anything wrong with repeating what someone wrote in another forum. But I wouldn't attribute it to the website.

Edit: see also post 9402 below.

Last edited:
With the new announcement I really don’t think Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM will be back this year. Kinda bummed but not surprised.

JBJB used pyro, right? I guess they are not ready to bring back a show at that scale, though at this point they really need to, especially with F! still down. The Star Wars Galactic Spectacular would be a welcome return.

So, say "according to someone who posted on a WDWMAGIC forum." Saying "according to WDWMAGIC" implies that the authors/editors of WDWMAGIC are standing behind it. I don't think they're standing behind the accuracy of everything posted by someone on one of their forums. I don't consider it appropriate to put "according to Disboards" when others quote what I've written on this forum. It's what I've written, not what Disboards has written. I don't think there is anything wrong with repeating what someone wrote in another forum. But I wouldn't attribute it to the website.

I think that the confusion here is that is was posted by the admin called wdwmagic in the form of wdwmagic, so no it wasn't an article, but it was posted my wdwmagic.

lots of complaints on fb that people would rather have the outdoor distance ones then indoors with a mask kinda ruins the picture.
Even when we did Hollywood and vine
We got to take distanced pictures with no masks last
Yeah that’s worthless IMO. And little kids don’t understand that they can’t hug or touch them. We will be skipping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter