Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few friends waiting to get in this morning already!

View attachment 609048

View attachment 609049

Wdwmagic twitter

Blog Mickey Twitter

Seeing all the pictures from this morning makes me feel more confident in my choice to cancel my CR trip for the 50th (I had planned to be there today followed by a cruise, but changed plans due to all the uncertainty of park offerings/cruises etc a few months ago) and go to Aulani next week instead.

Best wishes to everyone there, but I sense Christmas level restroom and ride lines approaching and thanks but no thanks ;)

I watched it again to see if a second time would grow on me... I want to love it... I just can't. It's really not good. It looks mostly like a slide show badly projected onto the castle. Most of the projections switch too quickly, are disjointed, not nicely framed and placed on the castle and thrown together. There are no spots where I feel any emotions at all.. no happiness, no fear, no sadness, no love, no joy. Tinkerbell felt like an afterthought. There was a whole section about flying in the show and she wasn't there... weird. Honestly, we will not worry if we see this or not. Probably just catch it from wherever we are in the park at the time.
I agree the score is just terrible the fireworks were good but that is it. Will just watch the fireworks from BLT next summer no need to be in park for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter