Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

St. Patrick's Day Cookie Bite Bag Coming to Gideon's

Get ready to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in sweet style with a special treat from Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs! Starting today, indulge in the festive flavors of the season with the limited-time Saint Patrick’s Day Cookie Bite Bag, available exclusively at Gideon’s Bakehouse locations.

1710422009427.png

This delectable offering features a delightful blend of chocolate and mint in Gideon’s signature bite-sized format. Perfect for enjoying on the go or sharing with friends and family, the Saint Patrick’s Bites promise to be a highlight of the season for cookie enthusiasts everywhere.

Ezoic

But act fast – these festive treats are available for a limited time only, from today through Sunday. With supplies limited each day, you won’t want to miss your chance to snag a bag of these mouthwatering delights. Each bag contains six bites, ensuring there’s plenty to go around. However, please note that there is a limit of 2 bags per person, so be sure to plan accordingly.

Please let us know when you find out.

I won't know until Friday which is my ADR day but I will certainly update.
I found out this morning when booking my ADRs that I could search multiple days but only up to 5 days instead of 10. Since the 5th day is the check-out day of my first reservation, it hasn't changed.

Last edited:

Can we move on from the conversation about the Disney grandkids or move it to another thread, please?
This thread allows for those types of side discussions which is why "element of fun" is included.

Now, I get some people may not consider it an "element of fun" but these types of discussions are allowed on this thread.

Does anyone know of car service to Tampa airport from wdw or has anyone ubered there from wdw?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter