Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Bell Service moving luggage for a split stay come back yet?

Yes, Disney is transporting bags between resorts as in pre-COVID times.

The one recent change made a few months ago is that they they will no longer transport items requiring refrigeration. If you have items that require refrigeration, it is best to move your items to resort #2 yourself via vehicle/taxi/rideshare so that you can store your items with bell services/luggage assistance there. Note you can still store refrigerated items at the resort while waiting for your room, it's just the transport of refrigerated items that Disney discontinued.

But if perishables aren't involved, it's business as usual.

Hope that helps.

Yes, Disney is transporting bags between resorts as in pre-COVID times.

The one recent change made a few months ago is that they they will no longer transport items requiring refrigeration. If you have items that require refrigeration, it is best to move your items to resort #2 yourself via vehicle/taxi/rideshare so that you can store your items with bell services/luggage assistance there. Note you can still store refrigerated items at the resort while waiting for your room, it's just the transport of refrigerated items that Disney discontinued.

But if perishables aren't involved, it's business as usual.

Hope that helps.

I assume they'll make an exception for medications that need refrigeration?

I assume they'll make an exception for medications that need refrigeration?

No personal experience, but I don't 'think' so - I think the deal was Disney was stopping anything requiring refrigeration. I know that's one of the reasons some folks were not happy with this change, but not sure if I've seen any real time posts about it in awhile. Unless someone here knows for sure, might want to post the question on the Disney Resorts board to see if anyone has recent experiences. Hope that helps.

Disney World Hiring Vocalists for Voices of Liberty, Celebration of Festival of the Lion King

Disney World is seeking vocalists for both the Voices of Liberty and Celebration of Festival of the Lion King entertainment offerings.

For the Voices of Liberty, vocalists are needed for the following roles:
  • Alto
  • Mid-Voice
  • Soprano
  • Bass
  • Baritone
  • Tenor

For the Celebration of the Festival of the Lion King, vocalists for the following roles are needed:
  • Kiume
  • Zawadi
  • Nakawa
  • Kibibi

Disney World Hiring Vocalists for Voices of Liberty, Celebration of Festival of the Lion King

Disney World is seeking vocalists for both the Voices of Liberty and Celebration of Festival of the Lion King entertainment offerings.

For the Voices of Liberty, vocalists are needed for the following roles:
  • Alto
  • Mid-Voice
  • Soprano
  • Bass
  • Baritone
  • Tenor

For the Celebration of the Festival of the Lion King, vocalists for the following roles are needed:
  • Kiume
  • Zawadi
  • Nakawa
  • Kibibi
My dream job...maybe it's time to move to Florida...

Disney debuts new 50th Anniversary Food items to the Magic Kingdom

The Anniversary Cinnamon Roll will be debuting at the Main Street Bakery on January 10th. It will be “dusted with EARidescent sugar and the 50th Pressed Penny logo.”

View attachment 635499

The second item Disney shared is the Slue Foot Sue Fish Sandwich. It will also debut on January 10th but it will be available at Golden Oak Outpost.

View attachment 635500

It appears another new 50th Anniversary Food item has been shared…

Disney Parks Gives Sneak Peek of NEW 2022 Treats on Instagram

CBD4784E-3F4A-453B-A30D-E2BCD28573D1.jpeg

🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter