Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a list of everything we are waiting on coming back like restaurants, attractions, shows etc

would be really handy to see how far away we are from everything been back now, we can’t be to far away

Is there any news you guys are specifically looking forward to?? I'm looking forward to news that gives us the dates of when Fantasmic will be coming back. :D

I'd really like some more firm timing on the opening for TRON in the MK. I figured this would be a 2022 opening, but now I'm not so sure. It seems like there will be a push for GoTG in EPCOT, and Disney will hold off on TRON to have something for '23

Haven't seen any dance requests lately for Hoop-Dee-Do returning. I'll be arriving to Ft. Wilderness this Sunday for a 2 week stay. I may send DS down to Pioneer Hall and have him campout on the steps until we hear something. :lmao:

j

Last edited:
Following, thanks
Is it just me, or does all the new food offerings over the last 60 days or so look universally uninspiring?
I was showing my son the special 50th Anniversary Mickey Cinnamon roll this morning...so how long did it take to come up with "I know, let's put a 50th chocolate coin on a cinnamon roll and call it a day"? Seriously?

I was showing my son the special 50th Anniversary Mickey Cinnamon roll this morning...so how long did it take to come up with "I know, let's put a 50th chocolate coin on a cinnamon roll and call it a day"? Seriously?

😂 😂

DD and I were watching one of DFB’s videos a couple of months ago and they were showing a drink at the Cheshire Cafe called the ‘Not-too-late tea’ … when we saw this, we were Hysterical!!!!!! That took a lot of thought and creativity! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter