Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by to say.........
Hi Hon
We miss you!!!!!!

Love the Harry Potter one!

BIG Hugs Mel

:hug:

Thanks! It seems that there is always something to do and I don't get to get on here as much as I would like. But every once in awhile I get some free time and try to do a few. :hug: right back at ya :)

Thank you so much! It's ok about the names. I'm just happy to have them. You guys are great that you give so much!!!

OMG!! You're the best!! I love your mousekeeping envelope designs, you're so kind to put your time on sharing your creations with us, no special requests here, just a big THANX!! :wizard:

Thanks for the Capn Jacks. My daughter and I go in May and as I was looking thru all the tip envelopes and comparing it with our agenda, I noticed we do not have a tip envelope for one item.

Do we tip when we take the carriage ride at POR? If so, I would love it if you cold create one for me.

Thanks for any help you can lend.

:worship: Hi, these are awesome.

If I could request a few:

Aurora that says Isabella's Disney Money

The black Mickey on that says Mema's Disney Money

The castle one that says Mommy's Disney Money

Donald Duck that says Papa's Disney Money

Thansk so much!!! These are terrific!!!!

Hello mcraft17... hope all is well. What do you have for Mousekeeping? Friend is going to be staying at Caribbean Beach and sending a package of things for the trip. I am not sure if you have a photobucket or something that I can look at. I lost some bookmarks from the past. I appreciate it.

Hello mcraft17... hope all is well. What do you have for Mousekeeping? Friend is going to be staying at Caribbean Beach and sending a package of things for the trip. I am not sure if you have a photobucket or something that I can look at. I lost some bookmarks from the past. I appreciate it.

The link is..
http://s80.photobucket.com/home/mcraft17/index

Password: Disboard

I do have a Caribbean Beach one on my resort post on page 13. :)

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. My DSIL found your thread for our trip in 08. Was excited when I found you so I can make my envelopes they were so helpfull last trip. I found all I need, 23 in all. Love your new designs. Cant wait to find some for my trip in 2014(?). Please keep sharing the magic. And I feel we get just as much magic without you having to personilze each one.

What a great idea! Can I ask for a few designs?
Harry Potter - Brian
Pirates of the Caribbean - Anthony
Rapunzel (or princesses in general) - Emily
Also do you have Star Wars? If so, one for Brian please?
Thanks so much!

What a great idea! Can I ask for a few designs?
Harry Potter - Brian
Pirates of the Caribbean - Anthony
Rapunzel (or princesses in general) - Emily
Also do you have Star Wars? If so, one for Brian please?
Thanks so much!

I am so sorry but right now I am not doing any personalization. I just don't have the time and I feel bad if I miss someones request and can't get to it in time. If you need a design that I don't have let me know and I will see what I can do it would just have to be blank. :goodvibes

Not sure if everyone will see it so here is my newest one for the Art of Animation Resort. Enjoy!

artofanimation.jpg

Hi there!!!

I don't know if you still doing some personalized envelopes, but if you do could please make me some:

Princesses or just Belle - Luiza's Disney Money
Toy Story - Enzo's Disney Money

We will be at the world in August, can't wait!:yay:

Thank you so much!!

These are adorable!!!

Can you make a Mickey Mouse for Michael with Happy Birthday Money

And

Frozen for Avalyn

Thank you so much we will be there on Aug 13th, So excited

I understand if you can not personalize. Do you have Frozen envelope and Mickey and friends envelope.

Thank you so much

I am brand new to the site and I love all of these envelopes! I went to your photo bucket and downloaded all my favorites but had a problem with the one for Magical Express. I was wondering if you could help me?

My kids and I are going in April 2015

Thank you!!!:wave2:

Please read the posting dates for the thread. This one has been inactive for a number of years.....

You should start your own thread and I am closing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter