Disney Magic Kingdoms

Totally agree that they will continue to do this stuff as long as people are willing to throw money their way. I can’t believe how much money people seem to be willing to spend on a little phone game. I guess I just choose to spend my money on other silly ways.

my understanding with games like this is that they get a small % of players addicted, er, I mean, willing to pay large sums of money and that is how they make their profits - so they feed those people ... it's not the standard players that are willing to drop a few bucks here and there that they worry about

HOW DARE YOU, SIR! Some intern, spent hours or more likely days designing that bow! It’s not like they could design one of those bow leafs, duplicated it, rotated it 180 degrees, position it and drop a circle to combine them. Are you going to tell me that it’s possible they already had the leaf from some other piece of artwork and just took it from it?

$5 is a steal! they could have easily charged us $10, $15 or $20 dollars for such a masterpiece!
First of all, I hope you aren't daring to put out there that each one of those little square orange trees wasn't individually created, pixel by pixel.

Second, do you have any idea how many five dollar bow ties the interns will need to sell in order to be able to afford text books for next semester???

Last edited:
Oh I am not sure if I am ready for another event as I still have so much main story to do ( I just welcomed Minnie recently -.- ).
Also the amount of gems spent for Alice was huge...

Does anyone know if there is another site (maybe yt?) where I can watch the stream? For some odd reason I can't reach the FB site as it is kinda blocked?

Oh I am not sure if I am ready for another event as I still have so much main story to do ( I just welcomed Minnie recently -.- ).
Also the amount of gems spent for Alice was huge...

Does anyone know if there is another site (maybe yt?) where I can watch the stream? For some odd reason I can't reach the FB site as it is kinda blocked?
I don't know of anywhere else you could watch it but I post a thorough description of the live stream right after it finishes!

So i got bored and figured my entire progress so far. This is what I'm missing:

CHARACTERS

Locked Characters:
  • Syndrome
  • Oogie Boogie
  • Sven

Remaining Characters: (Gems Needed)
  • Boo (395)
  • WALL-E (475)
  • Maximus (575)
  • Flash (420)
  • King Louie (500)
Total Gems Needed - 2365

Still Leveling: (Current Level)
  • Alice (7)
  • Mad Hatter (9)
  • March Hare (8)
  • White Rabbit (8)
  • Caterpillar (8)
  • Queen Of Hearts (7)
  • Cheshire Cat (8)
  • Alien (3)
  • Shere Khan (6)

ATTRACTIONS

Missing Attractions: (Gems Needed)
  • RC Racers (125)
  • Mike And Sulley To The Rescue (130)
  • Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse (200)
  • Haunted Mansion (150)
Total Gems Needed - 605

Merlin's Shop Attractions: (Elixir Needed)
  • Jumpin' Jellyfish (15,000)
  • Golden Zephyr (15,000)
Total Elixir Needed - 30,000

COSTUMES

Locked Costumes:
  • Pluto - Easter
  • Minnie - Easter

Remaining Costumes: (Gems Needed)
  • Mickey - Tuxedo (120)
  • Anna - (120)
  • Elsa - (120)
  • Olaf - (120)
Total Gems Needed - 480

Gems Needed, Grand Total - 3450

I got the survey this morning - not sure if it is the exact same as what others had as I noticed it specifically asked what are your favorite 5 Disney movies, not specifically which ones do you want to see in the game

It also asked what your favorite Disney attraction is (I answered Jungle Cruise)

So i got bored and figured my entire progress so far. This is what I'm missing:

CHARACTERS

Locked Characters:
  • Syndrome
  • Oogie Boogie
  • Sven

Remaining Characters: (Gems Needed)
  • Boo (395)
  • WALL-E (475)
  • Maximus (575)
  • Flash (420)
  • King Louie (500)
Total Gems Needed - 2365

Still Leveling: (Current Level)
  • Alice (7)
  • Mad Hatter (9)
  • March Hare (8)
  • White Rabbit (8)
  • Caterpillar (8)
  • Queen Of Hearts (7)
  • Cheshire Cat (8)
  • Alien (3)
  • Shere Khan (6)

ATTRACTIONS

Missing Attractions: (Gems Needed)
  • RC Racers (125)
  • Mike And Sulley To The Rescue (130)
  • Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse (200)
  • Haunted Mansion (150)
Total Gems Needed - 605

Merlin's Shop Attractions: (Elixir Needed)
  • Jumpin' Jellyfish (15,000)
  • Golden Zephyr (15,000)
Total Elixir Needed - 30,000

COSTUMES

Locked Costumes:
  • Pluto - Easter
  • Minnie - Easter

Remaining Costumes: (Gems Needed)
  • Mickey - Tuxedo (120)
  • Anna - (120)
  • Elsa - (120)
  • Olaf - (120)
Total Gems Needed - 480

Gems Needed, Grand Total - 3450

Oh look at you all fancy not needing the zootopia race track! Rub it in why don't you!

I got the survey this morning - not sure if it is the exact same as what others had as I noticed it specifically asked what are your favorite 5 Disney movies, not specifically which ones do you want to see in the game

It also asked what your favorite Disney attraction is (I answered Jungle Cruise)
I got the survey as well

I do not play my game very frequently (except during events) because I am pretty much at the end of the game. Also, because I do not play as frequently, I still have characters to level up. So I was curious about where I was at with leveling up my characters and decided to make a spreadsheet of them all last night and this is where I am at.

I am currently sitting on 2,490,159 Magic and if I were to level all my characters up one time, I would be left with 1,186,030 Magic. Now that is not leveling them all up to level 10 and I definitely think the interns are getting greedy with our magic just for leveling up new characters. I would be interested in seeing if they are up charging newer players of the characters that us veterans already have maxed out...really makes you think.

I do not play my game very frequently (except during events) because I am pretty much at the end of the game. Also, because I do not play as frequently, I still have characters to level up. So I was curious about where I was at with leveling up my characters and decided to make a spreadsheet of them all last night and this is where I am at.

I am currently sitting on 2,490,159 Magic and if I were to level all my characters up one time, I would be left with 1,186,030 Magic. Now that is not leveling them all up to level 10 and I definitely think the interns are getting greedy with our magic just for leveling up new characters. I would be interested in seeing if they are up charging newer players of the characters that us veterans already have maxed out...really makes you think.
Untitled.pngUntitled 2.png

Attachments

• Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
LIVE STREAM SUMMARY

Snow White is an EVENT...it is coming...soon

Event quests are RED
Event is 25+ days or 26 days

Characters
Starts with Doc
ALL SEVEN DWARVES
Snow White
Evil Queen

Gem Characters
Dopey
Happy

Grumpy is a SPECIAL CHARACTER that will do more for you and you can ONLY get him through SPECIAL CHESTS by participating in mini events and by daily gifts for 25 days of Christmas. You could get him in the chest completely to welcome. Drops more currency and drops tokens. Can only earn his tokens by gem characters and the chests.

Attractions
Seven Dwarves Cottage
Magic Mirror on the Wall
Snow White Scary Adventure
Seven Dwarves Mine Train

NEW PLOT OF LAND OPEN

Parade Float

Hidden Crows are tappers

Creepy trees are like the snowgies

Send all dwarves to wash up for a "group action"

Made adjustments to character finder
Characters are grouped by their IP

NEW FEATURE IN CHARACTER BOOK (book in top left corner in character book)
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEND CHARACTERS HOME AND BRING THEM BACK
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EARN REWARDS WHILE THEY ARE GONE PER HOUR (MAGIC AND STARS)
They have to be in the kingdom to level up but if they are gone, you can still earn tokens for that character. Characters that are sent home CANNOT earn TOKENS. It is auto collected with Merlin and you can collect it in front of the Castle. They are still working on this and will make it better with our suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter