Characters
Starts with Doc
ALL SEVEN DWARVES
Snow White
Evil Queen

Gem Characters
Dopey
Happy

Grumpy is a SPECIAL CHARACTER that will do more for you and you can ONLY get him through SPECIAL CHESTS by participating in mini events and by daily gifts for 25 days of Christmas. You could get him in the chest completely to welcome. Drops more currency and drops tokens. Can only earn his tokens by gem characters and the chests.

Attractions
Seven Dwarves Cottage
Magic Mirror on the Wall
Snow White Scary Adventure
Seven Dwarves Mine Train

NEW PLOT OF LAND OPEN

Parade Float

Hidden Crows are tappers

Creepy trees are like the snowgies

Send all dwarves to wash up for a "group action"

Made adjustments to character finder
Characters are grouped by their IP

NEW FEATURE IN CHARACTER BOOK (book in top left corner in character book)
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEND CHARACTERS HOME AND BRING THEM BACK
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EARN REWARDS WHILE THEY ARE GONE PER HOUR (MAGIC AND STARS)
They have to be in the kingdom to level up but if they are gone, you can still earn tokens for that character. Characters that are sent home CANNOT earn TOKENS. It is auto collected with Merlin and you can collect it in front of the Castle. They are still working on this and will make it better with our suggestions.

That was quick! Many thanks.

Good news about the new character book features.

But bad news about the creepy trees (snowgies) still being used to obtain the common tokens. They claim to listen to their users? I don’t think I’ve seen one positive comments about this in the past. It’s almost universally hated, yet they insist on keeping it. For me it completely spoils an event, making it tedious. With nine characters this time, it’s going to be a lot of hard work. Can’t say I’m looking forward to it.

I think this is the point where I stop spending any more money on the game. I’ll play the event but just use my existing gems stock to get the premium characters and gem only attractions. Once my gems are used up, will seriously consider moving on from this game.

I had that glitch again where all the dark parts of the park were in color. Kind of cool to see what those areas look like in color.
That's happened to me a couple of times now, even back as far as last year. I tried sticking buildings there but they didn't stay. Usually seems to happen around updates.

This is the first live stream I’ve watched and was laughing my butt off at the number of angry faces viewers were sending when the interns mentioned “event”, “collecting trees” and that you had to “earn Grumpy”
I’m thrilled that I will be able to send many of my 97 characters “home” to get them out of the way!!

This is the first live stream I’ve watched and was laughing my butt off at the number of angry faces viewers were sending when the interns mentioned “event”, “collecting trees” and that you had to “earn Grumpy”
I’m thrilled that I will be able to send many of my 97 characters “home” to get them out of the way!!
Hehe....I think most of the angry faces were mine! Time for a glass of wine to calm me down >:(

"Grumpy is a SPECIAL CHARACTER that will do more for you and you can ONLY get him through SPECIAL CHESTS by participating in mini events and by daily gifts for 25 days of Christmas. You could get him in the chest completely to welcome. Drops more currency and drops tokens. Can only earn his tokens by gem characters and the chests."

Grumpy's my favorite also. So I guess for the mini events the only way you'll get them is if you give up your life to attempt to finish in the top 3. Great. Ain't gonna happen. I'm also not spending a royal fortune on the 1 in a 1000 chance I'll receive him in one of their glorious Legendary chests. Guessing I'm not gonna be able to get him.

Like many, I am so sick and tired of all the EVENTS, especially the ones around the Holidays. Snow White should have been a regular addition to the game.

But bad news about the creepy trees (snowgies) still being used to obtain the common tokens. They claim to listen to their users? I don’t think I’ve seen one positive comments about this in the past. It’s almost universally hated, yet they insist on keeping it. For me it completely spoils an event, making it tedious. With nine characters this time, it’s going to be a lot of hard work. Can’t say I’m looking forward to it.
Especially considering that, once the event is over, those common tokens end up being earned after a single one-hour task. Heck, back during Frozen when this all first started, the task became just six minutes.

Especially considering that, once the event is over, those common tokens end up being earned after a single one-hour task. Heck, back during Frozen when this all first started, the task became just six minutes.
And just try to get a 6 year old and a 12 year old who wants to play the game to constantly log into it to tap, tap, tap, tap.

"Grumpy is a SPECIAL CHARACTER that will do more for you and you can ONLY get him through SPECIAL CHESTS by participating in mini events and by daily gifts for 25 days of Christmas. You could get him in the chest completely to welcome. Drops more currency and drops tokens. Can only earn his tokens by gem characters and the chests."

Grumpy's my favorite also. So I guess for the mini events the only way you'll get them is if you give up your life to attempt to finish in the top 3. Great. Ain't gonna happen. I'm also not spending a royal fortune on the 1 in a 1000 chance I'll receive him in one of their glorious Legendary chests. Guessing I'm not gonna be able to get him.

Like many, I am so sick and tired of all the EVENTS, especially the ones around the Holidays. Snow White should have been a regular addition to the game.
Wasn't clear on getting the chests from the mini events, you will be given just for participating in the mini event! So it isn't that bad. You don't have to be at the top of the leaderboard but that is just what they said. Sorry I wasn't clear about that, there was A LOT talked about during this live stream.

My concern about Grumpy is that by the time most of us have welcomed him, it’s going to be too late for him to be of much use in the event. Although I appreciate that he will continue to have some benefits afterwards.

My concern about Grumpy is that he will be the 25th day prize. I already know I can't login all 25 days in a row. Even if I decide to load my game on Dad's computer, while we are traveling, for my birthday we are staying 3 days at Universal. So the middle day, which is my actual birthday, the computer will be at home and we will be gone all day. So because I have the gall to travel, I probably won't get Grumpy. I was one of the last people to get the stupid Prince Charming gloves out of the chest, when they changed the drop rate to make him more common, and I am missing several attractions that can be gotten through chests, so I will not be getting him through any chests. Heck, I am still trying to get Alien because I don't get enough junk out of my chests (thankfully only 100 elixir left but then I need more for the upgrades to level 3).

This is theoretically a game for tweens, correct ? How the heck do they expect them to keep up when I'm sure many have limits due to school, activities, parental controls. I know, it's like someone up thread said, "they buy it for themselves, and then feel the need to buy for each of the kids..."

This is theoretically a game for tweens, correct ? How the heck do they expect them to keep up when I'm sure many have limits due to school, activities, parental controls. I know, it's like someone up thread said, "they buy it for themselves, and then feel the need to buy for each of the kids..."
I agree, I am trying to get into dental hygiene school and once I get in, I believe that it might be the last this forum will see from me and the last I will see of the game. I really enjoyed this game during as a stress reliever but now it's not as great while I am studying for my entrance exams and other things. This game definitely does not feel like it was made for tweens/children, let alone anyone else anymore. I really hope they start this event closer to Christmas but I really doubt it.

Last edited:
That's happened to me a couple of times now, even back as far as last year. I tried sticking buildings there but they didn't stay. Usually seems to happen around updates.
I wonder if there is any link to that happening and then new land being available in the upcoming event/update?. I don't remember it happening before AIW.

Very meh abut the update. being an event sucks. trying to exploit those compulsive collectors into cash purchases takes away from the game. in app purchases in a game like this should be shortcuts, not the only way. let some people pay for the new shiny right now, others grind for the unlock and others who just dont care. Frozen Free Fall did this very well. capped energy and power ups, make them available for purchase but not required to advance.

9 characters isnt terribly overwhelming, having 8 for events seems to have been ok for most players. pricing on the premiums unknown, Alice Characters were a combined 475 gems. The Grumpy method is interesting but until we're playing it, we wont know the impact, but i can understand being annoyed by its loot crate nature. their tone sounds closer to random token drops, reward tokens from mini-events and the chance of a random full unlock. having him be automatic if you collect every Advent calendar style reward would be a nice surprise, but i wouldnt count on it.

Being able to bank "useless" characters will be helpful, wish the reward method could net gems but they clearly arent friendly with the F2P crowd. Its a decent quality of life improvement. I'd also like another level to Merlin's gathering spell to collect all non-quest tasks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter