Disney Magic Kingdoms

I bit the bullet and paid for the 6 platinum chest. I rarely spend real money on the game. I was just hoping that they would offer the NBC event again this Halloween for the ones who didn't get it to partake. I did get Sally along with a couple attractions, the headless horseman statue(a waste) and the Halloween costumes for Mickey and Goofy. Not a total waste. I just struggle with spending real money on the game.

I thought I read that a lot of the Nightmare Characters are supposed to help with Alice items.

The event has begun for me. Initial bundles:

White Rabbit and Unbirthday hat stand: $3.99 (US)
Parade float and 1,500 event currency: $1.99
'Pillar bench: 10 gems

A bit disappointed that the NBC attraction do not collect event currency, which means they likely will not help with the event. However, not sure if this was in the patch notes, but Cackling Concession has changed from 2 to 24 hours and collects 150 EC.

Last edited:

I got one of these in a chest a couple days ago. Maybe they changed out the chest rewards for the event, and it's no longer there?

possibly. sometimes i dont even pay attention to the cards flipping. lol. its usually BS anyway, esp. the bronze ones

Wow, again it's going to stink to try and get all those stupid lunchbox things.

Completely agree! Took me less than an hour to remember that’s the aspect of events that eventually sucks much of the fun out of it. The extra task of collecting items from the wacky lunchboxes gets old so quickly. I’d much rather they double the amount of the items that require the lunchboxes and call it a day.

The character order is really annoying me this morning. And those lunchbox tasks. I wish they'd drop this stuff. Other than that, the Alice graphics look pretty cute.

I have a question about the parade: How many floats do you all send out?

Someone please help! I'm out of the country, so I'm traveling on limited wifi. I play this game on an android tablet, and the game is bigger than the tablet. I bought an SD card for the game for the last live event and transferred my game to the SD card and everything worked fine. This time, it kept my game on the SD card, but uploaded the update onto my tablet. Now it runs extremely slow, and all the characters are missing skins: they are just red squiggly lines in the shapes of the characters. All the water effects for the game are also squiggle lines. I can still collect tokens, but how do I fix the game before I play the event so that I can actually play it correctly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter