Disney Magic Kingdoms

For those further along than me, which is most of you since I've only been playing for ~40 days, my next non-event characters to welcome are Pete and Eve. It sounds like neither one of them is of any help on the event (Eve is but only with Wall-E from what I've read, but I only have 4 gems since I just spent all mine on Zazu so I'm not buying Wall-E anytime soon). Is the best bet to just wait and welcome them after the event? I've been debating with myself on whether or not to upgrade non-event characters as I'm wondering what the odds are of getting enough gems saved up to get Rafiki before the event ends - no real $ being spent by me!
i've only played the game for a few weeks too just like you, and i think you shouldn't welcome eve & pete to the game during the event. both took a while to get, and they're no help to the event anyway. i'm holding on welcoming minnie & eve cause they cost a lot of magic & their tokens are pretty hard & took so long to get.

Glad to see Wall-E is finally useful for something. I would say yes and pull the trigger on Wall-E only because the drop rates on Bullseye's ear hats have been awful so far. Plus, there are only three ways to get the tokens, and two of the quests are six hours each. Wall-E/Eve are only two hours. Your call...
Looks like without Wall-E, it will be tough to get Bullseye...60/60, 30/30, and 3/30 . Oh well, I guess I can store building until I get 27 more hats...

I sent Anna and Kristoff on their one hour exploration quest, and they seem to have gotten lost. I have the green check mark indicating they are finished with their quest, but when I click on it to find them the screen gets re-centered to a spot just outside and above the park's front gate and the two characters are nowhere to be seen! It's as I feel they escaped the park and disappeared. Doe anyone here know how to find them or call them back into the park?!??

I sent Anna and Kristoff on their one hour exploration quest, and they seem to have gotten lost. I have the green check mark indicating they are finished with their quest, but when I click on it to find them the screen gets re-centered to a spot just outside and above the park's front gate and the two characters are nowhere to be seen! It's as I feel they escaped the park and disappeared. Doe anyone here know how to find them or call them back into the park?!??

Just reboot the game. I've had the same problem twice with sending characters after the beetles. It shows the green check mark but I can't find the character. Once I rebooted I had to click on the character (Goofy) in the list of characters not the bug task picture. There are a few minor glitches like this.

Questions on timed events: After the event is over, what happens to your event currency? Also, since upgrading the event characters takes event currency, can you no longer level them up after the event ends?

Questions on timed events: After the event is over, what happens to your event currency? Also, since upgrading the event characters takes event currency, can you no longer level them up after the event ends?
Usually it converts to gems. I believe the conversion rate was 2000 event currency gets you one gem with a max of 40 gems.

Wait a second–I was probably 5/6 of the way to finishing the XP required for level 38 before the update, and when I looked just now post-update for probably the first time, I don’t have any XP in the star? Is this a glitch anyone else has had?

Finally welcoming Timon! Got so lucky that I accumulated a ton of his items overnight and this morning, thank goodness! I only needed one more ear hat and had all of his leis. I had a few characters on quests to get those items and they ended at the same time. So, I decided to only click on one character that would possibly give me the ear hat (which it did), welcomed Timon, and then clicked on the other characters which gave me a head start on leveling him up later. Hope the luck is picking up for those that were struggling with me yesterday!

Finally welcoming Timon! Got so lucky that I accumulated a ton of his items overnight and this morning, thank goodness! I only needed one more ear hat and had all of his leis. I had a few characters on quests to get those items and they ended at the same time. So, I decided to only click on one character that would possibly give me the ear hat (which it did), welcomed Timon, and then clicked on the other characters which gave me a head start on leveling him up later. Hope the luck is picking up for those that were struggling with me yesterday!

The update showing which characters are ready to collect make this strategy a lot easier too!

I really wanted to welcome Bullseye today but with 9 more ears still to go I'll be lucky if I get him tomorrow. With only three tasks available to get his ears (even with a good drop rate) these have taken a lot longer than the saddles. I want the new land! o_O

I'm 2 leis away from welcoming Timon! Anybody know what happens after?

4 hours to welcome Timon after earning all his tokens. Then there is a 2 hour task Pumbaa and Timon together to eat bugs...."bug safety test." That's where I am so don't know what comes after that.

Note: Timon also has a 1 hour task, but it is not the brown/yellow task that moves things along....only one if the extra tasks in yellow (i.e. Nonessential).

I really wanted to welcome Bullseye today but with 9 more ears still to go I'll be lucky if I get him tomorrow. With only three tasks available to get his ears (even with a good drop rate) these have taken a lot longer than the saddles. I want the new land!

I have 11 more ear hats to go on Bullseye. I'm with you....so anxious to get that curse removed and new land opened. I put my jet packs in storage to build Circle of Life. The new land will be great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter