Disney Magic Kingdoms

I unlocked Timon at about midnight last night, and have been working to collect his tokens all day, and I'm still short 2 ears and 4 leis. I was really hoping to at least start his 4hr welcoming before bed tonight, but I'm not so sure at this rate. On the plus side I have Pumbaa at lvl 5, and just collected the last item to get Zazu up to lvl 3 (once he's done with his attempts to help me get Timon's tokens)

My videos started working again last night! Though they stopped working again this afternoon.... I'm missing out on so many gems, bronze chests, and post-parade happiness videos it's ridiculous!! I think it's been 4 days now!

I have 11 more ear hats to go on Bullseye. I'm with you....so anxious to get that curse removed and new land opened. I put my jet packs in storage to build Circle of Life. The new land will be great!!!
Welcomed Bullseye this afternoon. Once the portal opens, we can open one area of land at 250,000 pieces of magic. The square to the left says "Coming Soon" and the square to the right says "Complete more Jungle Book" quests".

I just moved from level 45 to 46. The level up happened on Thursday just after the Wednesday update. So no glitch for me. Try shutting down and opening it back up again. Maybe that will reset?? FWIW I don't think there is much benefit to leveling up other than getting a gem each time.
I have been on level 47 for three rounds now. Once my star filled up and I moved up, I stayed at 47. Happened a second time. Nearly done with this current star and will be curious to see if I finally move up to 48.

I went from 48 to 49 today. Also after getting Timon to level four there have been a bunch of different quests and I still havent been able to get Festival of the Lion King. Scar showed up and then Timon and Pumbaa go on a 6 hour joint task to Follow Scars Trail

While I wait for Pumba to finish his 12 hr quest (he has 9.5 left now), I am going to focus on leveling up Zazu and Timon. So far have every character at level 3 and I plan to have Zazu and Timon at 4 or 5 when Pumba is done! And then level up Pumba when he is done because he is ready to level up to 4. I hope it continues to be this easy to level characters up.

I went from 48 to 49 today. Also after getting Timon to level four there have been a bunch of different quests and I still havent been able to get Festival of the Lion King. Scar showed up and then Timon and Pumbaa go on a 6 hour joint task to Follow Scars Trail
What levels do you have your other characters at?

Got Timon to level 4 this morning. Now I just need to finish one or two more Lion King quests, so I should be able to place Festival of the Lion King this afternoon. Also up to 24/30 of Bullseyes final item, so I should be able to welcome him today!

Been a busy last few days for me, so I'm probably 1/2 a day behind where I would/should usually be. Been babysitting my nieces the last few days so my youngest niece insisted on playing for me. Between that and her finding Plants vs. Zombies, she has had my iPad more than I have.

The last few days have also reminded my how much I want the game to add the ability to cancel any job at any time, even at the cost of one or two gems. Would have allowed me to "fix" some of the job mistakes my niece made, :rotfl2:

Ugh just after I put Elsa on an 8 hour task to keep her out of the way one of the kids decide that they want to see her make it snow. :mad: I refuse to be below 100 in the happiness event! I'm never in the top 100 of anything! And I'm gonna do it this time!

Ugh just after I put Elsa on an 8 hour task to keep her out of the way one of the kids decide that they want to see her make it snow. :mad: I refuse to be below 100 in the happiness event! I'm never in the top 100 of anything! And I'm gonna do it this time!
I can totally relate! I've actually stopped sending Gaston, Daisy, and Elsa out on their tasks to get event currency. They take too long and I'd always get wishes for them as soon as I sent them out.

I can totally relate! I've actually stopped sending Gaston, Daisy, and Elsa out on their tasks to get event currency. They take too long and I'd always get wishes for them as soon as I sent them out.

I've just started sending, non-item characters out on 4h jobs. It's short enough that if they can get wishes I don't have to wait long. It's also long enough that I don't need to recycle thru 50+ characters every time I want to give out item jobs.

Got Zazu at 5, Timon training to 4, Pumbaa at 6. RNGesus is frowning on me for Bullseye, still got half the ears to get to unlock him.

So I got Timon to lvl 4 today, and just sent him off on his 4hr task. After reading through these posts though it sounds like I still have several other tasks after that before I can build Festival of the Lion King. I was hoping to get that started before bed tonight, but didn't realize there were so many required tasks first (a 12hr for Pumbaa??) *sigh* Oh well, I'll keep leveling up my characters while I wait. Current status: Zazu lvl 4, Timon lvl 4, Pumbaa lvl 5 I might even lvl up some non-event characters for the gems - Hamm is at lvl 7 and ready to go up again and he gives 4 gems to reach lvl 8, then 5 for lvl 9 and a whopping 20 for lvl 10 if my sources are correct... With drops like that maybe I can get enough gems for Rafiki before the event ends (I know that's a long shot since I only have 25 gems right now)

While I'm waiting to get another 21 ears for Bullseye I'm trying to remember the two jobs needed for the saddles as I have all I need it doesn't show up in tasks
I know one was 4hr Pete demand diner food but not the others

Level 4 Timon does not unlock the Festival of the Lion King, but unlocks more Lion King quests. I believe one was a 4h Timon mission and also a Pumbaa Pig on Patrol missions which appears to be 12h. Not sure what, if anything, might be required after that? Not gonna start Pumbaas mission for a few hours, or it will end in the middle of the night for me. Figure I might as well let him do a few more jobs and/or bump him up to level 6 after a I collect another Lion Painting.

Also, hopefully less than an hour away from welcoming Bullseye! Have a feeling it's going to be anticlimax :rotfl2:

What rank are you in the happiness event? I'm currently at 54

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter