Disney Magic Kingdoms

Then I am off to WDW in mid-August.

I was in WDW when Mulan hit. After spending all day at the parks I was too exhausted to spend any more time there digitally. When I finally got around to updating the game via hotel wifi I was a day behind.

But yeah, I know what everyone else is thinking. "Oh darn! You missed out on an entire day of virtual park gameplay on account of you actually being at the REAL park? My most sincere condolences, not!"

Last edited:
Darn these events! Will be on vacation during July so hoping will have enough time. But super excited about everything else!!
I'll be camping the last week of July. We have electricity, but no Internet. I just hope whatever tasks are the last week won't require connection to the Internet (and that I'll have time to do check in on the game)

I'll be in Anaheim for a week of the event...don't much care. With my rechargeable solar battery and unlimited data plan, I'm gonna play in the queue's.

When I'm not recording everything I can on the Go Pro...

I'll be abroad in Spain for the next to last week of July. Not too terribly worried about internet access.

I know the event starts on the 6th, so we know if that's when everything else is coming too? Or will that be earlier!

From the preview picture that was posted, figure that we aren't going to be seeing any actual expansion of the game board. Instead, the Gameloft interns will just be unlocking the three areas that are visible from the existing game. Which is why we are getting Frontierland and not Adventureland.

I'm so excited for this update, its also my first event so I'm a bit worried that I'll be needing characters that come in the main storyline after tangled, bc thats where I am at the moment. Was I the only one that was hoping Simba and Nala would be available as kids insted of adults? Anyway, it kind of compensates with the animation of them swimming as in can you feel the love tonight. It was awesome, loved it. Do you know how many gems the float should be?

So I'm fairly new to this game only 60 days in. This Lion King Timed Event, means we only have 25 days to play & collect characters, attractions for this? And unless they return it again like Beauty & Beast right now, we can't collect for it?

Kinda disappointed this is a timed event. Will be on vaca for part of July but should still have wifi. I am glad they offer a cheap bundle like the zazu + float for 3.99. Figure this game gives me a bunch of entertainment so can spend a few bucks here and there. Just hate when I spend money on chests and get dumb decorations or something. Anyway, lion king is my fav movie so I'm pretty excited for it.

Kinda disappointed this is a timed event. Will be on vaca for part of July but should still have wifi. I am glad they offer a cheap bundle like the zazu + float for 3.99. Figure this game gives me a bunch of entertainment so can spend a few bucks here and there. Just hate when I spend money on chests and get dumb decorations or something. Anyway, lion king is my fav movie so I'm pretty excited for it.
You should only need data connection to place for the 'mini games' like the silverware one going on now.

You should only need data connection to place for the 'mini games' like the silverware one going on now.
But they do usually introduce a special mini game during these timed events. The silverware was introduced during the BatB event, and the firecrackers during Mulan.

Yeah I just don't like using my data a lot lol

But they do usually introduce a special mini game during these timed events. The silverware was introduced during the BatB event, and the firecrackers during Mulan.
Yes, and you only need to be online once during the minigames to be registered for the game. You'll get your reward the next time you connect to data.

So I bought another Beauty & Beast legendary chests and got Belle, Beast & Chip. The 1st purchase had gotten me Lumiere & Clockwork along with all the attractions & float. All in all I'm a happy camper.
To be honest I don't mind small purchases, it is after all a business & they need money to run the game. So I think Lion King will be pretty cool too and I like how the amounts to spend seem to be smaller amounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter