Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I need help getting chief bogo. It says the only way to get the badge is througj Merlin and Flash. So who else do I need to level up to get them to help with this? Also for his ears it's the float, Merlin & Judy. Is that really it? Or do I need other characters leveled up? Thanks!

So I need help getting chief bogo. It says the only way to get the badge is througj Merlin and Flash. So who else do I need to level up to get them to help with this? Also for his ears it's the float, Merlin & Judy. Is that really it? Or do I need other characters leveled up? Thanks!
Chip also gives badges. For the hats, Jack&Sally, Judy&Nick, and Dale all give them. I'm actually maxed out on badges and working on the rest of the ear hats so I can't check it for you. But I presume that you are getting your information by tapping on the badge icon and seeing what options are listed?

Chief's Badge:
- Merlin's Shop
- Aurora and Prince Phillip - Once Upon a Dream - 6hr
- Chip - Explore a Boat - 12hr
- Flash - Visit a Small Shop - 4hr
- Belle and Beast - Visiting Belle's House - 8hr

Ears Hat:
- Zootopia (parade)
- Merlin's Shop
- Zootopia Race Track (attraction)
- Jack and Sally - Keep an Eye on Jack - 8hr
- Dale - Sailing for Acorns - 12hr
- Judy and Nick - Grab a Small Snack - 6hr

Thanks! Looks like I have some characters to get leveled up. I don't have jack and sally. I wasn't playing the game then.

Chip also gives badges. For the hats, Jack&Sally, Judy&Nick, and Dale all give them. I'm actually maxed out on badges and working on the rest of the ear hats so I can't check it for you. But I presume that you are getting your information by tapping on the badge icon and seeing what options are listed?

Chief's Badge:
- Merlin's Shop
- Aurora and Prince Phillip - Once Upon a Dream - 6hr
- Chip - Explore a Boat - 12hr
- Flash - Visit a Small Shop - 4hr
- Belle and Beast - Visiting Belle's House - 8hr

Ears Hat:
- Zootopia (parade)
- Merlin's Shop
- Zootopia Race Track (attraction)
- Jack and Sally - Keep an Eye on Jack - 8hr
- Dale - Sailing for Acorns - 12hr
- Judy and Nick - Grab a Small Snack - 6hr

Ah, yes. The beetle equivalent of spiders, undoubtedly :)
I'd rather have the beetles. [shudders at having to squish the spiders] Why did it have to be spiders?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it only the floating clouds so far that have not made a reappearance for tapping mini events? I remember seeing the crows, robots, clouds, firecrackers, spiders, and now silverware repeated.

does anyone have any tips to get more gems? i don't want to spend real money for the game but i really want to get zazu... i only have 81 gems now, and i really hope that i can get 180 gems before the event ends :(

does anyone have any tips to get more gems? i don't want to spend real money for the game but i really want to get zazu... i only have 81 gems now, and i really hope that i can get 180 gems before the event ends :(

Levelling up characters will give you gems. Watching the ads will also give you two gems a day (assuming you are an adult as I think they are locked for minors?) Those 2 gems a day adds up over several weeks.

I'd rather have the beetles. [shudders at having to squish the spiders] Why did it have to be spiders?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it only the floating clouds so far that have not made a reappearance for tapping mini events? I remember seeing the crows, robots, clouds, firecrackers, spiders, and now silverware repeated.
When they introduced the spiders during the NBC event, they were linked to Oogie Boogie. As for the clouds, you could be right. I don't think they have made a reappearance... yet.

If I remember correctly, Ham gives you 10 or 20 gems once you level him up to 10. I don't remember any other character giving that many gems when leveling up each time.....most are 1-5 gems for each level.

I usually get 5-10 gems a week from parades and wonder if the opening the 4th slot really helps? I already have enough gems to get Zazu and Rafiki, the new float and the 4th slot. I do not spend real money on the game.

I do see a promotion for early access to Chip, Dale and their treehouse. (I started playing this game just over a month ago, so still trying to catch up, currently gathering tokens to welcome Pete, Roz and EVE). I'm not planning on getting it as it's 40$!!! But I'm now somewhat scared they'll be needed for Lion King quests, otherwise why would they offer it seemingly out of the blue?

If I remember correctly, Ham gives you 10 or 20 gems once you level him up to 10. I don't remember any other character giving that many gems when leveling up each time.....most are 1-5 gems for each level.
Thanks for mentioning this, Im gonna work on him now haha. According to the wiki, Hamm gives 20 for level 10! (And 5 for level 9). The only other high one I found was Donald Duck who gives 5 for level 9, and 10 for level 10. But I only checked characters I have so unsure about earlier event characters and zootopia :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter