Disney Magic Kingdoms

how do you get that far so fast? It takes me forever to even get items for Judy. I just got the police station. Now I'm waiting on some pawsicles so I can level up Judy to level 3

Put Chip, Rapunzel/Flynn & the fairies to work on the ears; Eve, Aurora & Dale after the carrot pen; Judy, Aurora (after maxing out the carrots) & the spinning wheel for the pawsicles.

The only ones for her that have been a hassle where the ears.

New contest, collecting firecrackers. Personal rewards are happiness/potion, bronze chest, silver chest and then the sparkler concession stand.
Leaderboard prizes are
1-5 Platinum chest
6-25 Gold Chest
26-250 Silver chest
251-1000 Bronze chest
1001-3000 1000 potion

And there are the Legendary chests with Mulan stuff. Not very exciting unless you need the Mulan stuff

Looks like 8 crackers at a time, not sure what the refresh rate is, probably 2 hours

I will say NO absolutely not! Their token drops aren't bad if you are far along in the game. They don't really interact with any other characters and don't influence the main story line at all as far as I can tell. So no need to spend $10 per character and house for them.

In fairness I don't have their tree house either. But both characters are level 10. I was disappointed by the low number of quests they had.
Thank you!

Question: if I get the 11 pack of platinum chests (I hoard my gems), how/where do I store those? Will I be unable to store chests found in the kingdom?

Side note: which chest gen package do you think is worth it? I missed the entire Mulan event so I could gain three characters/three rides from the legendary chest, but that's a one-time buy. Any one had any luck with that?

Question: if I get the 11 pack of platinum chests (I hoard my gems), how/where do I store those? Will I be unable to store chests found in the kingdom?

I wouldn't that they are stored. You would open them at the time of purchase.

Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy Chip & Dale with their tree house for $29.99? Are they important for any of the quest?
I will say NO absolutely not! Their token drops aren't bad if you are far along in the game. They don't really interact with any other characters and don't influence the main story line at all as far as I can tell. So no need to spend $10 per character and house for them.

In fairness I don't have their tree house either. But both characters are level 10. I was disappointed by the low number of quests they had.
They are not worth spending $30 on them. Neither is that difficult to welcome depends on the characters you have and they don't really advance the story line. They don't interact with any of the other characters except each other. Save your money.
One piece to note is that Chip and Dale have both been useful to me in collecting these new Zootopia tokens. It's always a gamble as to which characters the Gameloft Interns will choose for each introduction of a new set.

One piece to note is that Chip and Dale have both been useful to me in collecting these new Zootopia tokens. It's always a gamble as to which characters the Gameloft Interns will choose for each introduction of a new set.
Good point, but it is only the 6 hour tasks, so unless they are getting Chip and Dale maxxed out already, they still have to collect tokens and upgrade the characters anyway, which won't really help if they don't have the characters and the correct tasks to collect chip n dale tokens.

Also, zootopia is not a limited time event. So while leveling all characters up to be ready for whatever the next event is is a great benefit, it isn't necessary for casual game play with no limited time event on the horizon.

Never did find my tablet. Wasn't logged in thru Facebook. Just started the game over Took me about a month to get where I was when I lost it. Ugh.

So if I start off collecting firecrackers playing offline when I do hop online will I Ben in a leader board as if I just started collecting that day and have however many firecrackers up to that point. Or will I join the leader board of when I started collecting offline? Thanks

Never did find my tablet. Wasn't logged in thru Facebook. Just started the game over Took me about a month to get where I was when I lost it. Ugh.
A month isn't bad at all. If you had been playing since the beginning, then you'd have some debate over whether to start over or not!

Good morning everyone!
So I'm wondering do Elizabeth & Will have any purpose? I thankfully didn't buy them, but I don't see them having much to do with Pete or Zurg. Same with the Incredibles, which sadly I did buy the platinum chest offer & got Violet & Mr. Freeze. I wish you could go put characters you have no use for in the conjuring caldron.
Anyways... this board is great! Thank's everyone I've enjoyed reading all your tips & such!

Good morning everyone!
So I'm wondering do Elizabeth & Will have any purpose? I thankfully didn't buy them, but I don't see them having much to do with Pete or Zurg. Same with the Incredibles, which sadly I did buy the platinum chest offer & got Violet & Mr. Freeze. I wish you could go put characters you have no use for in the conjuring caldron.

Elizabeth has an activity that drops tokens for Sully, Will has activities that drops tokens for Jack Skellington & Dale, together they have an activity that drops tokens for Flora & Fauna. Additionally, Will has a 60 min wish granting activity.

Fro-zone has an activity for Gaston tokens, Violet & Dash together have activities that drop for Beast, Jack Skellington and Lumiere.

Last edited:
Elizabeth has an activity that drops tokens for Sully, Will has activities that drops tokens for Jack Skellington & Dale, together they have an activity that drops tokens for Flora & Fauna. Additionally, Will has a 60 min wish granting activity.

Fro-zone has an activity for Gaston tokens, Violet & Dash together have activities that drop for Beast, Jack Skellington and Lumiere.
Wow thank you so much! This helps greatly!

soooo.. do Mulan characters have any tasks that can help along with the storyline or they are almost useless?

Last edited:
soooo.. do mulan characters have an tasks that can help along with the storyline or they are almost useless?

Can't remember right now if they did something for other characters, but I think Mulan and Li Shang have a joint task for one of Nick Wilde's item currently. Sometimes characters seem useless, until there comes an update or an event and having an extra 'hand' is needed and those characters you thought would never again do something, hold the key!

I've opened two plantinum chests in the stands.l since zootopia update. BOTH of them only have me happiness and magic. I've used Merlin to get 4 other platinum chests, no racetrack. Maybe I should have spent the $9.99 for it and flash on day one :(

I've come to the conclusion that EVE's tokens are some of the hardest to collect since they can only be achieved through one task each, two characters per task (I think its Buzz and Woody for one of them and Celia and Mike for the other); apart from Wall-E himself and the Wall-E float. Am I missing some character maybe or do I have to level up someone else? Should I get Wall-E?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter