Disney Magic Kingdoms

My game says that Mogli max level is 2. Is there something wrong with my game?? Or is it like that for everyone?

So now that the event is over it's time to start defeating Zurg. It's odd to be going back to the main storyline after completely ignoring it for nearly a month! On the bright side my level of magic increased quite a bit during the event since I wasn't really using it much. Out of curiosity, any recommendations on premium characters to be saving my gems for, or ones to skip for now? (the only non-event one I have so far is Pluto) I'm low on gems since I spent them all during the event, but thanks to the gem reward for completing the character set with Rafiki and for the gem conversion, I'm already back at nearly 60 gems.
I found Rex to be pretty helpful. He helps a lot with Toy Story characters, and he can be used to fulfill wishes with a one hour task, I can't remember if he also helps with the trophy events.

I found Rex to be pretty helpful. He helps a lot with Toy Story characters, and he can be used to fulfill wishes with a one hour task, I can't remember if he also helps with the trophy events.
Do you know if Rex helps with Bullseye? I'm nowhere near starting on Bullseye seeing as I'm working on defeating Zurg right now. However, I fear that by the time I save up enough gems Rex may have lost a good bit of his usefulness. I have Woody and Hamm maxed out already, and Jessie is ready to go up to lvl 10 once she's done helping defeat Zurg (not taking her away from that for a 24hr level up!). Then Buzz is ready to go to lvl 8, and Bo Peep is ready to go to lvl 9. Sarge is only at lvl 6 right now, and I'm a few ears short of having him ready to lvl up too. Maybe I should just wait until I'm closer to having enough gems to spend on a new character before deciding. Of course maybe by then there will be another limited time event to use all my gems on...

Do you know if Rex helps with Bullseye? I'm nowhere near starting on Bullseye seeing as I'm working on defeating Zurg right now. However, I fear that by the time I save up enough gems Rex may have lost a good bit of his usefulness. I have Woody and Hamm maxed out already, and Jessie is ready to go up to lvl 10 once she's done helping defeat Zurg (not taking her away from that for a 24hr level up!). Then Buzz is ready to go to lvl 8, and Bo Peep is ready to go to lvl 9. Sarge is only at lvl 6 right now, and I'm a few ears short of having him ready to lvl up too. Maybe I should just wait until I'm closer to having enough gems to spend on a new character before deciding. Of course maybe by then there will be another limited time event to use all my gems on...

I'm defeating zurg right now too. Nice to know I'm not the only one far behind everyone else lol

I don't believe he helps for Bullseye, but I do think he helps with Zurg, TinkerBell, Mike, Prince Charming and a few other non Toy Story characters.

I don't believe he helps for Bullseye, but I do think he helps with Zurg, TinkerBell, Mike, Prince Charming and a few other non Toy Story characters.
Rex doesn't help for Bullseye, outside of helping to collect Luxo balls. But with Mickey's house cranking them out every few minutes, there's never a shortage of them. Even when a character requires 50.

So the Stars and Stripes Hat stand is worth 700 elixirs in trade (exactly the cost of two tokens for the Alien) and as luck would have it, it just so happens to be "on sale" along with 60 gems for $1.99 right now. I don't know about anyone else but this seems too coincidental to me. Most concessions aren't worth nearly as much in elixirs. What a blatant attempt to push players to spend money! Don't get me wrong. From time to time I do spend a little here or there on this game. I realize it has to be profitable to stay alive. This just seems sneaky to me.

So the Stars and Stripes Hat stand is worth 700 elixirs in trade (exactly the cost of two tokens for the Alien) and as luck would have it, it just so happens to be "on sale" along with 60 gems for $1.99 right now. I don't know about anyone else but this seems too coincidental to me. Most concessions aren't worth nearly as much in elixirs. What a blatant attempt to push players to spend money! Don't get me wrong. From time to time I do spend a little here or there on this game. I realize it has to be profitable to stay alive. This just seems sneaky to me.
Is it really that sneaky though? You would never know that unless you bought one in the first place.

I'm personally okay with having to use elixirs for tokens. What was a I going to do with them anyway? I've already got the attractions available. Plus I'm not doing anything to earn elixirs. Just opening chests which I would've done anyway. Better than making him a premium character and asking for money or gems.

I purchased the special offer since it gave 60 gems and a concession for the same price as 40 gems (at regular price). I already had one of the Stars and Stripes concession, so I may go ahead and trade one for Elixirs.

After trading in all my decorations, I only have 14 of each item for the space alien. I may need to start trading in some concessions.

Is it really that sneaky though? You would never know that unless you bought one in the first place.
I have one from awhile back and was curious what it was worth in trade so I stored it and checked to see. I just find the timing interesting. I don't plan to buy another one. I'll just keep plodding along collecting elixirs as I can.

I'm personally okay with having to use elixirs for tokens. What was a I going to do with them anyway? I've already got the attractions available. Plus I'm not doing anything to earn elixirs. Just opening chests which I would've done anyway. Better than making him a premium character and asking for money or gems.
I don't have an issue with using elixirs either. But as someone who has already spent the bulk of them on attractions I'm on a very slow track to get the Alien. I guess I wish they would have had an alternate way to earn him (gems, other characters earning the tokens...) as well as the elixir option.

Stupid sneaky interns... grrrrr.

So you'd need to make 25 purchases @ $1.99 each if you have zero Elixirs, right? 25 purchases x 2 tokens per purchase is 50 tokens. You'd also get 1500 gems out of the deal. $49.75 for the Alien.

LOL, they wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter